Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola edgemotorola edge+
All Forum Topics
Options

17 Posts

03-04-2021

United States of America

21 Signins

190 Page Views

• Views: 190
  • Message 1 of 3

Galaxy Watch 3 Smart watch

2021-04-01, 22:50 PM

Hi,

I was searching for a Smart Watch and chose the Galaxy Watch 3. It paired with the Edge + with out a hitch. I have the 45 mm and I must say, it's big, but not too big. I do not like the leather band and ordered a SS band. It has a few cool vital signs monitors that I like. I'm still getting the feel of it. The GW3 does not work with my wireless charger but I'm fortunate to have the wireless charger that came with the watch. I've chosen the tomcat face.

If I had it to do again, I would.

Well that's it for now. 

Later.

Options

19826 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2500 Signins

62923 Page Views

• Views: 62923
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Galaxy Watch 3 Smart watch

2021-04-02, 14:10 PM

@ mongo1958 wrote:

Hi,

I was searching for a Smart Watch and chose the Galaxy Watch 3. It paired with the Edge + with out a hitch. I have the 45 mm and I must say, it' big, but not too big. I do not like the leather band and ordered a SS band. It has a few cool vital signs monitors that I like. I' still getting the feel of it. The GW3 does not work with my wireless charger but I' fortunate to have the wireless charger that came with the watch. I' chosen the tomcat face.

If I had it to do again, I would.

Well that' it for now. 

Later.

Hi.

Cool. I am in the market for one too, so appreciate the report. (I'll probably end up with a Moto-branded one -- of course!)

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

17 Posts

03-04-2021

United States of America

21 Signins

190 Page Views

• Views: 190
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Galaxy Watch 3 Smart watch

2021-04-02, 15:20 PM

Hi Mat, I came close to getting the Moto Watch. After comparing them I went with the the GW3. The GW3 has a certain refinement over the Moto watch. Not to mention the enormous apps and watch faces. The GW3 is also available.

Let me know when you get the Moto watch. 

Later

Van

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms