08-13-2020

US

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 3

Moto Edge - Ring Audio reverts every 24 hrs away from Vibrate back to Audio

2020-08-13, 13:29 PM

After a couple of days of use I have found that every morning when I wake up to use the phone the ringer has reverted/changed from a Vibrate alert back to and Audio alert.  This greatly impacts me if I don't catch it and happens to go off during an important meeting.   Anyone else having this issue?  Recommendations to resolve?

Options

36 Posts

07-09-2017

US

51 Signins

388 Page Views

• Views: 388
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Moto Edge - Ring Audio reverts every 24 hrs away from Vibrate back to Audio

2020-08-13, 13:36 PM

Maybe set it up on a "Do Not Disturb" schedule? Not sure why a ringer mute would revert...

Options

2548 Posts

02-11-2016

US

2987 Signins

55991 Page Views

• Views: 55991
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Moto Edge - Ring Audio reverts every 24 hrs away from Vibrate back to Audio

2020-08-14, 13:09 PM

@ GoodOlDan wrote:

Maybe set it up on a "Do Not Disturb" schedule? Not sure why a ringer mute would revert...

I agree with @GoodOlDan it sounds like DND is turning off in the morning and enabling the ring again. For me I have my phone on vibrate all the time, so at night time DND kicks in and silences the phone, but after I wake up DND turns off, and then my phone goes back to vibrating. What mode was your phone in before going to bed? Did you have the ringer on before DND turned on? What you can also try to do is go into your DND settings (Settings > Sound > Do Not Disturb > Schedules > Toggle on Event) If your meetings are in your calendar then it should automatically enable DND while you're in the meeting. Keep in mind the default setting for this is when you have marked your attendance to an event on your calendar as yes or maybe. This can be changed if you tap on the gear next to Event and change 'Where reply is' to something else. Let me know if that helps.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete