Options

9 Posts

02-22-2019

Argentina

10 Signins

49 Page Views

• Views: 49
  • Message 1 of 8

Moto Edge keep desconecting and reconnecting my Vervebuds 400 when I'm in a phone call.

2021-01-08, 2:28 AM

Moto Edge keep desconecting and reconnecting my Vervebuds 400 when I'm in a phone call. I don't know what to do. I can play music, play games and watch videos using my vervebuds but anytime I try to make a call or receive it the bluetooth start to disconect and reconect every few seconds.

Please help. I've tried safe mode, reseting my network and bluetooth settings, deleting bluetooth cache and deleting settings cache. I do not know what else to do.

Options

4268 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3229 Signins

69616 Page Views

• Views: 69616
  • Message 2 of 8

Re:Moto Edge keep desconecting and reconnecting my Vervebuds 400 when I'm in a phone call.

2021-01-08, 18:17 PM

@ dcosmos wrote:

Moto Edge keep desconecting and reconnecting my Vervebuds 400 when I' in a phone call. I don' know what to do. I can play music, play games and watch videos using my vervebuds but anytime I try to make a call or receive it the bluetooth start to disconect and reconect every few seconds.

Please help. I' tried safe mode, reseting my network and bluetooth settings, deleting bluetooth cache and deleting settings cache. I do not know what else to do.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your Vervebuds. Have you tried resetting the earbuds and pairing fresh (Steps below)?

• Switch off both buds
  • Hold the buds for 8 seconds until they flash blue red.
  • Press MFB for 2 times, they will flash purple and are now it is reset.

Let me know.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

9 Posts

02-22-2019

Argentina

10 Signins

49 Page Views

• Message 3 of 8

Re:Moto Edge keep desconecting and reconnecting my Vervebuds 400 when I'm in a phone call.

2021-01-09, 4:12 AM

Things I've tried:

Vervebuds:

- Reset vervebuds.

- Tried the vervebuds in another phone, a Moto G7, I could make phone calls without any problem.

Moto Edge:

- Safe mode

- Reset Network, Wifi and Bluetooth settings (advanced settings).

- Clear bluetooth devices (pairing)

- Clear bluetooth (system) cache and forced close.

- Hard reset.

- Factory reset.

- Disable location by bluetooth.

- Tried different avrcp bluetooth.

- Tried another pair of bluetooth headphones, they work without problems.

Options

4268 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3229 Signins

69616 Page Views

• Message 4 of 8

2021-01-12, 1:27 AM

@ dcosmos wrote:

Things I' tried:

Vervebuds:

- Reset vervebuds.

- Tried the vervebuds in another phone, a Moto G7, I could make phone calls without any problem.

Moto Edge:

- Safe mode

- Reset Network, Wifi and Bluetooth settings (advanced settings).

- Clear bluetooth devices (pairing)

- Clear bluetooth (system) cache and forced close.

- Hard reset.

- Factory reset.

- Disable location by bluetooth.

- Tried different avrcp bluetooth.

- Tried another pair of bluetooth headphones, they work without problems.

Well ok, looks like you've done all the troubleshooting I would recommend. At this point, I'd like to get a bug report with Bluetooth snoop enabled (Steps below).

1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go in to the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps Developer options will be enabled.
3. Go to Settings ->System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Enable Usb debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings -> System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Enable Settings -> System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Enable Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log > Toggle On
6. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
7. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
8. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the BugReport on the forums in a reply or via a private message.
9. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

9 Posts

02-22-2019

Argentina

10 Signins

49 Page Views

• Message 5 of 8

2021-01-12, 2:11 AM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11M9kt0JnrlC7B0ylVtywVI4FCp_7hBy_/view?usp=sharing

I made a test call to my operator Customer Service and the VerveBuds disconnected and reconnected as expected.

23:11
Monday, January 11, 2021 (GMT-3)

Time in Buenos Aires

Options

4268 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3229 Signins

69616 Page Views

• Message 6 of 8

2021-01-14, 22:31 PM

@ dcosmos wrote:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11M9kt0JnrlC7B0ylVtywVI4FCp_7hBy_/view?usp=sharing

I made a test call to my operator Customer Service and the VerveBuds disconnected and reconnected as expected.

23:11
Monday, January 11, 2021 (GMT-3)

Time in Buenos Aires

I thought I replied to you already, but clearly, I did not. I apologize. Thanks for the bug report. I've sent it off to some people on my end. I'm curious, do you have any issues with streaming music/media or is the disconnecting only happening while on phone calls?

-Tom

Options

9 Posts

02-22-2019

Argentina

10 Signins

49 Page Views

• Message 7 of 8

2021-01-15, 15:44 PM

Just with calls.there Are times when i can have a few minutes in a call without problems but eventually it disconnect again.

Options

4268 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3229 Signins

69616 Page Views

• Message 8 of 8

2021-01-15, 19:57 PM

@ dcosmos wrote:

Just with calls.there Are times when i can have a few minutes in a call without problems but eventually it disconnect again.

Thank you very much for the additional details, I'll pass them along.

-Tom

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms