06-19-2019

US

174 Signins

1172 Page Views

• Views: 1172
  • Message 1 of 2

Motorola's business practices

2020-05-16, 17:35 PM
Imagine how excited I was on 5/ 15/20 to be able to finally purchased the Motorola edge plus. Ordering online and picking it up in person at a Verizon location. Once I got home with the phone I did a online search for cases, to no avail. So I wound up having to pay $60 for an OtterBox case along with another $200 for some wired headphones. I wake up early Saturday morning and I see on a website that Motorola included a case and headphones in the European market. I'm a person that annually upgrades every single year for the last 12 years. so that means that I have owned every last Motorola phone including all of the Droid series all of the Moto z series along with all of the mods. Let me end this by saying this is not fair ( a U.S. customer ) A Motorola customer Since 1987
Options

19383 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2394 Signins

59483 Page Views

• Views: 59483
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Motorola's business practices

2020-05-18, 14:51 PM

@ Motorola55 wrote:

Imagine how excited I was on 5/ 15/20 to be able to finally purchased the Motorola edge plus. Ordering online and picking it up in person at a Verizon location. Once I got home with the phone I did a online search for cases, to no avail. So I wound up having to pay $60 for an OtterBox case along with another $200 for some wired headphones. I wake up early Saturday morning and I see on a website that Motorola included a case and headphones in the European market. I'm a person that annually upgrades every single year for the last 12 years. so that means that I have owned every last Motorola phone including all of the Droid series all of the Moto z series along with all of the mods. Let me end this by saying this is not fair ( a U.S. customer )A Motorola customerSince 1987

Hi.

First, thanks for choosing the Edge+. 

We very often have these types of offers in different regions -- customers in different locations value these things differently. I may be wrong, but I feel fairly confident in saying that someone who is prepared to purchase very high quality wired headphones would not be particularly interested in the headset we might include in the box. They are fine and will serve, but they won't compete with that kind of quality. Same for the OtterBox, generally considered a best-in-class case. 

However, I understand your point and I will pass it on to the marketing team. I hope you're enjoying your Edge+!

Regards,

-Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete