06-12-2020

HU

40 Signins

355 Page Views

• Views: 355
  • Message 1 of 4

PS4 remote play issue

2020-08-04, 21:00 PM

I just tried to use my PS4 with remote play app.

The app itself works fine, however i cannot use the paired or usb connected Dualshock 4 controller as the app says:

"This device doesn't support DUALSHOCK 4"

The requirement is Android 10.

It should work in theory.

Also if i just try to use the controller with the PS4 and use the app as the screen, the controller turns off so it is nogo.

Can you guys get in tuch with Sony for a fix?

Options

19201 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2356 Signins

58137 Page Views

• Views: 58137
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:PS4 remote play issue

2020-08-06, 14:41 PM

@ UNTIG wrote:

The app itself works fine, however i cannot use the paired or usb connected Dualshock 4 controller as the app says:

Also if i just try to use the controller with the PS4 and use the app as the screen, the controller turns off so it is nogo.

Hi.

We're trying to see if we can find someone here with a PS4 to reproduce this. Thanks for reporting. I may need to ask for a bug report but not sure yet.

Sorry for this.

Regards,

-Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

39 Posts

06-12-2020

HU

40 Signins

355 Page Views

• Views: 355
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-08-06, 20:41 PM

@ MattForumsMngr wrote:

@ UNTIG wrote:

Hi.

We're trying to see if we can find someone here with a PS4 to reproduce this. Thanks for reporting. I may need to ask for a bug report but not sure yet.

Sorry for this.

Regards,

-Matt

I think it is a remote play app issue, and requires Sony to fix it, as the controller itself works everywhere else, just not within the app, there we only get the not supported error, making it kinda useless. 

Hopefully if you guys can connect with sony and say, we have this nice phone please make remote play work with dualshock 4 controller, and it will be resolved.

Side question: can i get a Vodafone Hungary VoLTE certification/test started for this device? 

Options

19201 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2356 Signins

58137 Page Views

• Views: 58137
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-08-07, 13:49 PM

@ UNTIG wrote:

@ MattForumsMngr wrote:

@ UNTIG wrote:

Hi.

Sorry for this.

Regards,

-Matt

I think it is a remote play app issue, and requires Sony to fix it, as the controller itself works everywhere else, just not within the app, there we only get the not supported error, making it kinda useless. 

Hopefully if you guys can connect with sony and say, we have this nice phone please make remote play work with dualshock 4 controller, and it will be resolved.

Side question: can i get a Vodafone Hungary VoLTE certification/test started for this device? 

Hi.

We were able to reproduce, so we're opening a ticket on this. Thanks for reporting.

I've not heard back on Hungary VoLTE. I will ask again. Sorry about the long delay.

-Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete