Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola edgemotorola edge
All Forum Topics
Options

76 Posts

09-03-2020

Romania

83 Signins

810 Page Views

• Views: 810
  • Message 1 of 5

Peak display & removal of weather info

2021-03-19, 12:35 PM

Hello!

I like the new peak display design with the ring showing the battery, the clock font and the calendar but please bring back the weather icon which was showing the weather on the peak display. It was very useful. Now I have to open my phone every time I want to check the weather. Unlocking the phone, opening the display resulting in more battery usage just to check the weather. I don't know who at Motorola took such a silly decision in removing the weather info from the peak display. I don't want to insult anybody but this is really silly in removing a feature which was very useful. At least give us a switch to add the weather back on the peak display screen. I have also left a review mentioning this on the Google Store page at the Moto Display app page. I am not the only one who wants the weather back.

Thank you,

-Cris.

Answer
Options

4892 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3279 Signins

74106 Page Views

• Views: 74106

Re:Peak display & removal of weather info

2021-03-24, 20:39 PM

@ CrisC wrote:

Hi!

Thank you Tom!

Hopefully they add it back :(

I see no reason to remove it, it was so useful and time saving.

Have a nice weekend,

Cris.

We have heard your feedback loud and clear. We're happy to say that we will have an update in the future via the Play Store that will allow you to choose between weather or battery ring on Peek Display.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Replies(4)
Options

4892 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3279 Signins

74106 Page Views

• Message 2 of 5

2021-03-19, 20:57 PM

@ CrisC wrote:

Hello!

I like the new peak display design with the ring showing the battery, the clock font and the calendar but please bring back the weather icon which was showing the weather on the peak display. It was very useful. Now I have to open my phone every time I want to check the weather. Unlocking the phone, opening the display resulting in more battery usage just to check the weather. I don' know who at Motorola took such a silly decision in removing the weather info from the peak display. I don' want to insult anybody but this is really silly in removing a feature which was very useful. At least give us a switch to add the weather back on the peak display screen. I have also left a review mentioning this on the Google Store page at the Moto Display app page. I am not the only one who wants the weather back.

Thank you,

-Cris.

Hi Cris. I hear you. We've already provided this feedback to the pepole on our end. At this point, I don't know if it will be added back. 

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

76 Posts

09-03-2020

Romania

83 Signins

810 Page Views

• Message 3 of 5

2021-03-19, 22:54 PM

Hi!

Thank you Tom!

Have a nice weekend,

Cris.

Answer
Options

4892 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3279 Signins

74106 Page Views

• Message 4 of 5

2021-03-24, 20:39 PM

@ CrisC wrote:

Hi!

Thank you Tom!

Have a nice weekend,

Cris.

We have heard your feedback loud and clear. We're happy to say that we will have an update in the future via the Play Store that will allow you to choose between weather or battery ring on Peek Display.

-Tom

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

76 Posts

09-03-2020

Romania

83 Signins

810 Page Views

• Message 5 of 5

2021-03-24, 21:32 PM

Hi!

I highly appreciate it Tom, that's a very good idea.

Thank you very much for this change!

I'm looking forward to it.

Wish you all the best.

Cris.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms