Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola edgemotorola edge
All Forum Topics
Options

22 Posts

08-07-2020

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

81 Signins

695 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 695
  • Message 791 of 815

Re:Screen Issue

2021-04-09, 22:00 PM
Thank you. Not got it yet but they said 5 to 10 days
Options

1 Posts

04-11-2021

United States of America

4 Signins

80 Page Views

• Views: 80
  • Message 792 of 815

2021-04-11, 3:03 AM

Greetings,

I purchased two of the moto edge 5g 6gb 256gb (Model: XD2063-2) phones for my wife and myself on April 5th, 2021, in an attempt to get us both caught up with modern hardware standards. Thus far, my device has not had issue.. but this evening, my wife informed me of a screen issue that she is having with her phone. Please advise, at your earliest convenience, as to what to do next. We both very much like this device and would like to take the steps to resolve our problem. FYI, I have already done all of the troubleshooting i can find online about this device, I have attached a file with several photos for reference. Thank You for your time.

Options

30 Posts

04-12-2011

Switzerland

69 Signins

480 Page Views

• Views: 480
  • Message 793 of 815

2021-04-11, 15:13 PM

I got one Edge+ and one Edge, on the Edge I noticed more and more color shifting issue, Edge (right) is more "green" than Edge+ (left).

Got an incident number after opening a case from Motorola Support site, now I need to send the phone to Denmark...

Options

5579 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3325 Signins

78291 Page Views

• Views: 78291
  • Message 794 of 815

2021-04-12, 18:51 PM

@ Traj001 wrote:

Greetings,

I purchased two of the moto edge 5g 6gb 256gb (Model: XD2063-2) phones for my wife and myself on April 5th, 2021, in an attempt to get us both caught up with modern hardware standards. Thus far, my device has not had issue.. but this evening, my wife informed me of a screen issue that she is having with her phone. Please advise, at your earliest convenience, as to what to do next. We both very much like this device and would like to take the steps to resolve our problem. FYI, I have already done all of the troubleshooting i can find online about this device, I have attached a file with several photos for reference. Thank You for your time.

Hello, we'll do our best to help with your wife's phone. Please send @MotoBecky a private message. She will be able to help get you through the repair process for this.

Let me know if you run into any issues.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

5579 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3325 Signins

78291 Page Views

• Message 795 of 815

2021-04-12, 18:52 PM

@ lanyao wrote:

I got one Edge+ and one Edge, on the Edge I noticed more and more color shifting issue, Edge (right) is more "green" than Edge+ (left).

Got an incident number after opening a case from Motorola Support site, now I need to send the phone to Denmark...

I'm sorry to see you're having to go through repair. However, I'm glad you got the process going already. Please keep @MotoMarta or @Moto_Sara  updated via private message should you run into any issues with the repair process. They will be best suited to asssist.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

2 Posts

04-16-2021

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

8 Signins

30 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 30
  • Message 796 of 815

2021-04-16, 5:09 AM

Hi, I recently purchased a Moto edge and have the same problem, some get screens appear as green tint.  This is my only phone so don't want to return it for repair what can I do.

Cheers

Options

5579 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3325 Signins

78291 Page Views

• Message 797 of 815

2021-04-19, 20:59 PM

@ Ccookkee wrote:

Hi, I recently purchased a Moto edge and have the same problem, some get screens appear as green tint.  This is my only phone so don' want to return it for repair what can I do.

Cheers

Hello, and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to see you're encountering this. Unfortunately, there are no other options other than going through repair. We can help with that should you want to go that route. Just send @MotoMarta or @Moto_Sara a private message and they can help you through the process.

-Tom

Options

2 Posts

04-16-2021

Sweden

13 Signins

80 Page Views

• Views: 80
  • Message 798 of 815

2021-04-20, 0:41 AM

Hi, phone in Sweden, purchased from Lenovo store, agency in Denmark.

After a minth and a bit, screen now playing up beyond green tinge to include the "bruising" marks along margin. Do I arrange return here or via the store agent?

Thanks!

Options

1 Posts

04-20-2021

Netherlands

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 799 of 815

2021-04-20, 14:42 PM

The screen of my Moto Edge recently became discoloured at the corner, after about one year of intermittent screen problems. About a week after the discolourment became visible, the one pixel in the middle became black. It doesn't really look like the other pictures I saw in this thread. Does anyone know what the problem is here? Can I get it serviced? I bought it less than a year ago.

Options

5579 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3325 Signins

78291 Page Views

• Message 800 of 815

2021-04-20, 18:29 PM

Hello, @Handaxe and @Crow3 thanks for posting. I'm sorry to see you're both encountering screen issues. 

I would recommend having the device repaired. You can start the process here by contacting our customer support here: https://motorola-global-en-roe.custhelp.com/app/mcp/service Just choose your country to find the contact options for your country. You can also send @MotoMarta or @Moto_Sara a private message as well if you'd like to go that route. Let me know if you run into any issues.

-Tom

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms