08-04-2020

US

9 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 1 of 3

Screen color bleeding, photos with incorrect orientation, occasional freeze

2020-08-04, 20:04 PM

Is anyone else having any of these issues or did I get a defective phone? 

1. TodayToday my screen started acting up. Along the right edge there the color seems to be bleeding and moving on its own.

2. I also need to reorient all the pictures I take because it saves them sideways.

3. The phone has kinda frozen a couple of times. Where the screen seems to show a mixtures of elements from the screen it was on and the screen it should be displaying. 

Since all these things are happening so soon I'm wondering if others are having issues too?

Options

2735 Posts

02-11-2016

US

2995 Signins

56521 Page Views

• Views: 56521
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Screen color bleeding, photos with incorrect orientation, occasional freeze

2020-08-04, 20:46 PM

@ MarianaQP wrote:

Is anyone else having any of these issues or did I get a defective phone? 

1. TodayToday my screen started acting up. Along the right edge there the color seems to be bleeding and moving on its own.

2. I also need to reorient all the pictures I take because it saves them sideways.

3. The phone has kinda frozen a couple of times. Where the screen seems to show a mixtures of elements from the screen it was on and the screen it should be displaying. 

Since all these things are happening so soon I'm wondering if others are having issues too?

I would like to start off by apologizing for the issues you're having with your device. I've not seen points 2 or 3, but at this point, I'm more concerned about the screen bleeding. I'm going to have someone reach out to you to get your device swapped out.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

11 Posts

08-04-2020

US

16 Signins

80 Page Views

• Views: 80
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Screen color bleeding, photos with incorrect orientation, occasional freeze

2020-08-04, 22:21 PM

I got my phone on the first and today it started malfunctioning like the subject says. I read that the Edge plus has the same issues and there was a software fix? If not can I have a replacement? Got it from Amazon. Really like it while it was working fine. Thanks, Ike

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete