Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola edgemotorola edge+
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

03-10-2021

United States of America

4 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 1091 of 1229

Re:Screen issue

2021-03-15, 17:07 PM

Thanks Matt.  I spoke to Becky and she answered my questions.  A phone was delivered today, I hope it solves the issue, but if it doesn't I will let you know!  Thanks for monitoring this site and assisting us!

Tammy

Options

20046 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2558 Signins

64583 Page Views

• Views: 64583
  • Message 1092 of 1229

2021-03-15, 18:23 PM

@ HotMa0187 wrote:

Hi I bought My Edge Plus in July 2020 and it is now march 2021 and my display is now pretty much half green all the time and flashing and just pretty much screwed up .. and I' contacted y' and also went to Verizon and keep getting put off on some one else I' pretty much almost paid my phone off and now it' messing up due to no fault. Of my own and I can' get any help from Verizon or Motorola or motorola' authorized technicians and I' been driving 30 min away to waste my time and go get sent somewhere else .. can u please tell me what u suggest I do .. because I' not paying a 200 deductible on a barely used phone that is almost paid off and I didn' break it I love my phone and I haven' had any issues untill recently but I also recently have been laid off of work and I' been on my phone 10 times more over the last 2 months than I have sense I bought it and the posts I' seen all say it happens after prolonged use .. I' so fed up with the run around and I don' want another broken phone or someone else used phone I want this addressed immediately it seems like the more honest and understanding you try to be about yourself being screwed over the more they try to take advantage and screw you over and I' tired of being put off .. I' searching for a new job after this pandemic has changed everything and I need my phone working correctly today .. I paid y' all the money I have for a working new good phone 

Hi.

I didn't want to respond until we had worked through the blockers on this one. It's my understanding that the replacement is shipping today -- let me know if you don't have the tracking number. We made some exceptions on this case; hoping this all works out.

We're here if you need additional help.

Regards,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

6 Posts

03-17-2021

Sweden

18 Signins

125 Page Views

• Views: 125
  • Message 1093 of 1229

2021-03-17, 11:31 AM

Hi 

I bought a Edge+ a couple of days ago (phone manufactured May 2020). At night I noticed straight away that the bottom part of the screen has a strong green tint when displaying darker colors. It really ruins an otherwise great experience and also contrast suffers a lot in the green area compared to the top of the display which looks normal. Mostly visible on lower brightness but you can see that darker colors are brighter on bottom half even on higher brightness settings. 

Also I have three pixels that flashes constantly in the upper left part of the screen. They never stop flashing it's constant. They are visible on the photo. 

Could this be fixed via Motorola directly? Wouldn't want to gamble going to the store where I purchased it and using some service center that might not even acknowledge the issue. 

Greetings from Sweden.

2eOZMJp.jpg
Options

20046 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2558 Signins

64583 Page Views

• Message 1094 of 1229

2021-03-17, 14:08 PM

@ dannejanne wrote:

Hi 

I bought a Edge+ a couple of days ago (phone manufactured May 2020). At night I noticed straight away that the bottom part of the screen has a strong green tint when displaying darker colors. It really ruins an otherwise great experience and also contrast suffers a lot in the green area compared to the top of the display which looks normal. Mostly visible on lower brightness but you can see that darker colors are brighter on bottom half even on higher brightness settings. 

Also I have three pixels that flashes constantly in the upper left part of the screen. They never stop flashing it' constant. They are visible on the photo. 

Could this be fixed via Motorola directly? Wouldn' want to gamble going to the store where I purchased it and using some service center that might not even acknowledge the issue. 

Greetings from Sweden.

Hi.

Apologies for this "green tint." I think it should be repaired/replaced. Let me have an agent in your region reach out to you.

The "flashing pixels" sound like the sensor hub, which would be normal performance. It does sound like yours are a bit hyperactive though. We can report that too.

Again, sorry for this issue.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

206 Posts

04-03-2018

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

424 Signins

3467 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 3467
  • Message 1095 of 1229

2021-03-17, 14:24 PM

@ dannejanne wrote:

Hi 

Also I have three pixels that flashes constantly in the upper left part of the screen. They never stop flashing it' constant. They are visible on the photo. 

Could this be fixed via Motorola directly? Wouldn' want to gamble going to the store where I purchased it and using some service center that might not even acknowledge the issue. 

Greetings from Sweden.

Hi dannejanne, 

As advised by Matt, we would like to arrange a repair for your phone in our Swedish service centre. In order to do that, could you send me a PM with the following information?:

-Full name. 

-Full postal address.

-Email address.

-Phone number.

-IMEI number of your device. 

Kind regards, 

Sara

Options

6 Posts

03-17-2021

Sweden

18 Signins

125 Page Views

• Views: 125
  • Message 1096 of 1229

2021-03-17, 15:10 PM

Thank you both for quick reply! PM sent =)

Options

1 Posts

03-18-2021

United States of America

4 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1097 of 1229

2021-03-18, 10:10 AM

I have had my edge+ for a couple of months, and it just started having shadows of app shortcuts, and other things including purple spots on the screen. Any help would be appreciated.

Screenshot_20210318-055936.png
Options

20046 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2558 Signins

64583 Page Views

• Message 1098 of 1229

2021-03-18, 13:52 PM

@ MattZ7313 wrote:

I have had my edge+ for a couple of months, and it just started having shadows of app shortcuts, and other things including purple spots on the screen. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi.

Very sorry to hear it. We'll contact you and get this resolved.

Again, my apologies for this problem.

- Matt

Options

1 Posts

03-19-2021

Canada

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1099 of 1229

2021-03-20, 0:02 AM

To add to the pile of frustrated phone users my hubby and I both have the Motorola edge plus, mine is a couple months newer than his, no problems with mine, but his is having the purple and green hue problems that others have had in this thread. I can't believe there isn't a fix, this is an incredible device!!! Can you please let me know what we can do, we're in Canada with Rogers Wireless!!! 

Options

1 Posts

03-21-2021

Canada

3 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1100 of 1229

2021-03-21, 3:27 AM

Hello,

I bought a Moto Edge+ in November 6th 2020, this week i started to see a black shadow on the right side that covers 10 percent of the display and a purple host image in the left side. I bought it from Rogers Canada and I am in the fourth month of 2 yr contract.

I updated software regularly. Today I did .

What can I do to fix my phone.

Thank you.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms