Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola edgemotorola edge+
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

05-28-2021

Austria

13 Signins

105 Page Views

• Views: 105
  • Message 1211 of 1229

Re:Screen issue

2021-05-28, 0:39 AM

Hello there.

Unfortunately the issue just popped on my Moto Edge plus, 4 months after purchase, during watching a stream. cant make photos right now but it looks just the same as on Amaniel1's some posts above.

Bought it directly from the Lenovo.at website. so, now I'd like to ask you what is going to happen with my phone, surely there's some kind of fix since this seems to be a common issue?!

just wanna add, i paid 1000 Euros for this phone. to me this is a lot of money. thought i buy good quality to last at least 3 years. this is very inconvenient.

Edit: Ok, this has gone bad really fast. I had problems shutting the phone down, printscanner did flashing all over the screen, green hue, input blockings. oh my oh my.. screen recovers over resting time but breaks down fast.

since its Friday afternoon in Austria i dont even try reaching out to a hotline.

thanks for any response. 

Options

20039 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2557 Signins

64538 Page Views

• Views: 64538
  • Message 1212 of 1229

2021-05-28, 14:04 PM

@ marthenie wrote:

Hello there.

Unfortunately the issue just popped on my Moto Edge plus, 4 months after purchase, during watching a stream. cant make photos right now but it looks just the same as on Amaniel1' some posts above.

Bought it directly from the Lenovo.at website. so, now I' like to ask you what is going to happen with my phone, surely there' some kind of fix since this seems to be a common issue?!

just wanna add, i paid 1000 Euros for this phone. to me this is a lot of money. thought i buy good quality to last at least 3 years. this is very inconvenient.

Edit: Ok, this has gone bad really fast. I had problems shutting the phone down, printscanner did flashing all over the screen, green hue, input blockings. oh my oh my.. screen recovers over resting time but breaks down fast.

since its Friday afternoon in Austria i dont even try reaching out to a hotline.

thanks for any response. 

Hi.

Very sorry to hear about this. Of course we will resolve it. I will ask our agents in your region to reach out (see above) and help.

Again, my apologies for this problem.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

47 Posts

02-07-2020

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

93 Signins

966 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 966
  • Message 1213 of 1229

2021-05-28, 14:15 PM

@ marthenie wrote:

Hello there.

Unfortunately the issue just popped on my Moto Edge plus, 4 months after purchase, during watching a stream. cant make photos right now but it looks just the same as on Amaniel1' some posts above.

Bought it directly from the Lenovo.at website. so, now I' like to ask you what is going to happen with my phone, surely there' some kind of fix since this seems to be a common issue?!

thanks for any response. 

Hi @marthenie !

I have sent you a private message to assist you further.

Thanks,

- Marta

Options

1 Posts

05-29-2021

Brazil

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1214 of 1229

2021-05-29, 22:16 PM

Hi. My Motorola Edge started to show the same screen issues reported here after 2 months of use. They disappear after turning it off for some time, but quickly reappear. Tried doing a factory reset but didn't resolve the issues. Can you help me?

IMG_20210529_191457234~2.jpg IMG_20210527_182209331_HDR.jpg
Options

1 Posts

05-31-2021

Netherlands

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1215 of 1229

2021-05-31, 7:44 AM

Several months ago I bought two motorola edge devices. One device now constantly has purple spots on the display, sometimes accompanied by green smudges. The other device is starting to have the same issue, though here they occur intermittently. Both devices are fully up-to-date. I assume these devices will be replaced by lenovo/moto? 

Options

20039 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2557 Signins

64538 Page Views

• Message 1216 of 1229

2021-05-31, 14:24 PM

@ flevin wrote:

Hi. My Motorola Edge started to show the same screen issues reported here after 2 months of use. They disappear after turning it off for some time, but quickly reappear. Tried doing a factory reset but didn' resolve the issues. Can you help me?

Hi.

Very sorry about this. Motorola is resolving these issues via repair and we're eager to get that completed.

We do have a Portuguese-language community here, with a board for edge+ here. It may be better to post there. Or, I believe the recommendation from the Brazil agents is to submit the phone for repair. You can start that process here

If you need additional help, please let me know. Again, apologies for this problem.

- Matt

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

20039 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2557 Signins

64538 Page Views

• Message 1217 of 1229

2021-05-31, 14:26 PM

@ Edv_NL wrote:

Several months ago I bought two motorola edge devices. One device now constantly has purple spots on the display, sometimes accompanied by green smudges. The other device is starting to have the same issue, though here they occur intermittently. Both devices are fully up-to-date. I assume these devices will be replaced by lenovo/moto? 

Hi.

Apologies for this issue. We would like to work with you to resolve this. I will ask an agent from your region to take over and manage this.

Again, so sorry for the problem.

- Matt

Options

205 Posts

04-03-2018

422 Signins

3452 Page Views

• Views: 3452
  • Message 1218 of 1229

2021-05-31, 15:13 PM

@ Edv_NL wrote:

Hi Edv, 

What we can offer according to our processes in Europe is a free repair for both. In order to arrange these, could you provide the following information via DM?:

-Full name.

-Phone number.

-Email address.

-IMEI number of your device. 

Kind regards, 

Sara

Options

7 Posts

01-14-2019

Germany

11 Signins

53 Page Views

• Views: 53
  • Message 1219 of 1229

2021-06-02, 8:01 AM

Good Morning y'all. Well I was assured I would get contacted by your Germany Branch Technicians and I have still not gotten in contact with them. I am slowly starting to lose my mind here, As I am stuck with non android substitute smartphone, while I could have a working premium smartphone I was promised for the price I paid, like every other person here on this thread. 

Options

205 Posts

04-03-2018

422 Signins

3452 Page Views

• Views: 3452
  • Message 1220 of 1229

2021-06-02, 8:33 AM

Hi Amaniel, 

We are really sorry to hear that. 

Rest assured we will chase our German team about this and they will be in contact with you today. 

Kind regards, 

Sara

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms