12-09-2020

United States of America

2 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 3

TMobile USA & 5G SA support

2021-01-15, 7:14 AM

The device is very much capable and seems to connect.

What's the word on support? Currently have a 114-80-2 build on a classic Edge (not a plus; a -2 model)

What do we know, and if support is lacking; please lean into them to support this device better!

Solved! See the solution
Options

20 Posts

08-07-2020

United States of America

45 Signins

320 Page Views

• Views: 320
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:TMobile USA & 5G SA support

2021-01-15, 11:58 AM

This same request was made a while ago and there has been no answer that I have seen. Even though the phone is capable even the Edge + only offers NSA 5g according to the specs on the website. The newest 5g phone, which is much less than the Edge or Edge +, does offer SA and NSA 5g support which does not make sense. There are other phones that offer this support which I am considering since Motorola doesn't seem to want to enable this feature. 

Options

4272 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3229 Signins

69636 Page Views

• Views: 69636
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:TMobile USA & 5G SA support

2021-01-15, 22:54 PM

@ MelodyFlygon wrote:

The device is very much capable and seems to connect.

What' the word on support? Currently have a 114-80-2 build on a classic Edge (not a plus; a -2 model)

What do we know, and if support is lacking; please lean into them to support this device better!

Hello, and thanks for posting. Yes, you're correct the phone does not currently support T-Mobile 5G SA. I have passed the feedback along to our product teams awhile ago and to this day have continued to remind them. I can't guarantee it will be added, but I have and will continue to try pushing for it from my end. 

-Tom 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms