Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one 5G ACE
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

10-19-2021

United States of America

3 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 8

Moto Widget 3x2

2021-10-19, 3:05 AM

The moto widget 3x2 offers date, time and temperature information.  On my prior Motorola phones, the widget also was encircled by an indicator of current battery status, so it was easy to see if you were at half a charge or whatever.  While my new phone has a similarly appearing widget, the circle does not appear to reflect the battery status.  Is it possible to restore the widget feature such that battery status is indicated by the circle?

Options

2733 Posts

11-24-2020

India

253 Signins

27720 Page Views

• Views: 27720
  • Message 2 of 8

Re:Moto Widget 3x2

2021-10-19, 11:15 AM

@ Wiscy wrote:

The moto widget 3x2 offers date, time and temperature information.  On my prior Motorola phones, the widget also was encircled by an indicator of current battery status, so it was easy to see if you were at half a charge or whatever.  While my new phone has a similarly appearing widget, the circle does not appear to reflect the battery status.  Is it possible to restore the widget feature such that battery status is indicated by the circle?

Hi, 

It's a pleasure to see you here on the Forums. Let me check and help you here. Allow me some time here, I will check and get back to you. 

Thanks

Sunitha 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

483 Posts

08-06-2019

United States of America

1918 Signins

8909 Page Views

• Views: 8909
  • Message 3 of 8

2021-10-20, 18:57 PM

Unfortunately the latest update to the Moto Widget has removed the Battery Percentage Level Indicator. Please refer to these threads for more information. See links below.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/moto-g-stylus-moto-g-pro/moto-widget-circle-battery-percentage-gone/m-p/5034147

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/moto-g7-play-moto-g7-moto-g7-power-moto-g7-plus/MOTO-G7-Battery-Level-Gone-From-Circle-Clock-After-Android-10-Upgrade/m-p/5027750?page=2

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/moto-g7-play-moto-g7-moto-g7-power-moto-g7-plus/G7plus-Time-Weather-Battery-Level-Widget/m-p/5034312

Options

7191 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3450 Signins

88441 Page Views

• Views: 88441
  • Message 4 of 8

2021-10-25, 4:18 AM

@ Wiscy wrote:

While @Presto8 is correct that it was removed. It has since been added back on most models. If you choose the Classic mode from the choices for Moto Widget it will have the battery ring. If you choose the Beyond widget (which is stock) it won't have the battery ring. Give it a try and let us know. 

Thanks,

Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

483 Posts

08-06-2019

United States of America

1918 Signins

8909 Page Views

• Views: 8909
  • Message 5 of 8

2021-10-25, 5:17 AM

@MotorolaTom  

That's great news. Does the Moto Widget in the Google Play Store have the Classic Mode too? I've delayed updating the app because so many people were complaining that the Battery Percentage Level Indicator had been removed.

Options

2733 Posts

11-24-2020

India

253 Signins

27720 Page Views

• Message 6 of 8

2021-10-26, 11:17 AM

Hi Presto8

Yes, I have checked and you can see it in the example on the PlayStore. Mentioned in images shows beyond, classic, clean. I hope this helps! 

Thanks

Sunitha

Options

44 Posts

05-03-2015

United States of America

60 Signins

489 Page Views

• Views: 489
  • Message 7 of 8

2021-10-28, 16:32 PM

For what it's worth, I've been using a widget called "Weather & Clock Widget for Android" for nearly a decade.

The developer is Interactive Saudi Arabia.

They have a free version and a paid ad-free version.

I'm not saying anything negative about Moto's widget.  I'm only saying this is also a great widget that includes battery percentage.

Options

2733 Posts

11-24-2020

India

253 Signins

27720 Page Views

• Message 8 of 8

2021-10-29, 12:15 PM

@ Bartlez wrote:

For what it's worth, I've been using a widget called "Weather & Clock Widget for Android" for nearly a decade.

The developer is Interactive Saudi Arabia.

They have a free version and a paid ad-free version.

I'm not saying anything negative about Moto's widget.  I'm only saying this is also a great widget that includes battery percentage.

Hi, 

Thanks for writing to us and thank you for sharing the feedback, I will pass it along. 

Please do let us know if you need any assistance. We are here to help! 

Thanks

Sunitha 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms