03-05-2013

US

12 Signins

95 Page Views

• Views: 95
  • Message 1 of 2

Accessories?

2020-10-19, 18:02 PM

Just got one of these,and so far I'm quite pleased; but there's a discrepancy regarding "What's in the box" here in USA.

The web page on the Motorola site says the One 5G comes with a "protective cover" and "protective  film" which I guess 

are like what comes with the G5G overseas

I bought mine from Verizon and they deny any knowledge of these accessories being included.

Would I have gotten them if I  purchased from the Motorola site directly?

Options

3251 Posts

02-11-2016

US

3054 Signins

60986 Page Views

• Views: 60986
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Accessories?

2020-10-22, 23:46 PM

@ Burtelect wrote:

Just got one of these,and so far I'm quite pleased; but there's a discrepancy regarding "What's in the box" here in USA.

The web page on the Motorola site says the One 5G comes with a "protective cover" and "protective  film" which I guess 

are like what comes with the G5G overseas

I bought mine from Verizon and they deny any knowledge of these accessories being included.

Would I have gotten them if I  purchased from the Motorola site directly?

Thanks for pointing this out. Let me look into it on my end. It might have been a copy/paste/typo on the Motorola One 5G page. I'll get back you as I learn more.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete