Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one 5G
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

07-29-2021

United States of America

6 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 6

Motorola One 5g

2021-10-13, 0:07 AM

How do I disable "slow charging notification"

I have already went to apps and notifications, 3 dots: show system apps. then to system UI and notifications are disabled.

I have already went to apps and notifications/motorola notifications and they are disabled too.

Options

2294 Posts

11-24-2020

India

231 Signins

24215 Page Views

• Views: 24215
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:Motorola One 5g

2021-10-13, 10:21 AM

Hi albertmartin

Thanks for writing to us. I would like to help you. It would be great if you could help me with some more details here: 

• What is the exact problem you are facing? 
  • Does it show a slow charging notification on the screen when you connect the device for charging? If yes, how long the device takes to charge fully?  Are you using the original wall charger to charge the phone? 
  • Can you please share a snapshot/screenshot of the page where it is showing the notification? 
  • When did you start seeing this notification? 

So I can check and guide you accordingly. I look forward to your response.

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

4 Posts

07-29-2021

United States of America

6 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 3 of 6

2021-10-13, 17:19 PM

my phone keeps vibrating and shows a notification that is it slow charging

i'm not using the original charger when this happens. 

I know that it's slow charging and im ok with it; i just don't want my phone to vibrate every 5 minutes

Options

2294 Posts

11-24-2020

India

231 Signins

24215 Page Views

• Message 4 of 6

2021-10-14, 11:19 AM

Hi albertmartin

Thank you for confirming! We always recommend our customers use an original wall charger to charge the phone. Some 3rd party chargers may affect the battery life. I would suggest you test with another Motorola charger and check if you are facing the same problem. Just to confirm if this issue is because of the charger or not.

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

4 Posts

07-29-2021

United States of America

6 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2021-10-14, 17:31 PM

I understand, however, it's not always feasible to use the original charger. 

I'm not disputing that I may be using a slower charger and I'm ok with that.

However, I don't need my phone to vibrate every 10 minutes to notify me of that and there be NO way to disable this notification.

I want to know how to disable this notification. 

Options

2294 Posts

11-24-2020

India

231 Signins

24215 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2021-10-18, 9:28 AM

Hi albertmartin

We do not have any settings to disable this notification. I just want to know if you are getting this notification only when you connected the device for charging or is it showing the notification when it is not connected to a charger? So I can check and assist you accordingly. 

Meanwhile, can you please test your phone in Safe Mode? Safe Mode starts the device without any third-party applications being started. This will allow you to open apps individually to try and determine which app may be causing the issue.

To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up, reboot the device to get back to normal mode. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms