Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 429
Message 1 of 11

Is this truly and android one device ?

Just a quick query ,i do see the lable android one on this phone but was curious to know is it really an android one device ?

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power
Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 389
Message 2 of 11

Re: Is this truly and android one device ?

I don't think this phone is Android one .

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power
Dave1234
Blue Screen Again
Views: 379
Message 3 of 11

Re: Is this truly an Android One device ?

Why do you ask?

What do you think it is?

Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 375
Message 4 of 11

@Dave1234 wrote:

Why do you ask?

What do you think it is?

I saw reviews of it on YouTube and this phone has all cool Moto actions and cool camera features. Moto one power is also Android one and during it's launch the marketing head said for Moto one power they aren't adding the above features because it's Android one and adding these features means delayed updates for the device. So either they were lying at the launch event or are scamming consumers saying Moto action is an Android one unit 😣🤐😑

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 349
Message 5 of 11

@Matt-Murdock wrote:

@Dave1234 wrote:

Why do you ask?

What do you think it is?

I saw reviews of it on YouTube and this phone has all cool Moto actions and cool camera features. Moto one power is also Android one and during it's launch the marketing head said for Moto one power they aren't adding the above features because it's Android one and adding these features means delayed updates for the device. So either they were lying at the launch event or are scamming consumers saying Moto action is an Android one unit 😣🤐😑

The moto one power had, I think, three Moto Actions. The moto action I have has more. I guess we're getting better, eh? Smiley Wink

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 346
Message 6 of 11

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

@Matt-Murdock wrote:

@Dave1234 wrote:

Why do you ask?

What do you think it is?

The moto one power had, I think, three Moto Actions. The moto action I have has more. I guess we're getting better, eh? Smiley Wink

- Matt

Mop has 2 actions ,chop for flash and twist for quick capture . Getting better ? ahahahah 😁😁😁😁🤣😂. I'd say that when you add new features to older devices 😜😜( oh wait even older devices have all actions and only mop doesnt ). Im not even sure if moto team is even aware of this .I mean all they have to do it port those moto actions or atleast put that on google play store, ppl who are interested will install & ppl who arent wont install . This shows the incompetence of team they are busy with the new models now ignoring older ones month after month we only get delayed security updates and nothing else . Aaaaannywho good to hear from you Matt .You shoudl visit Mop threads once in a while to meet the angry mop mob with pitchfork and torches 😈🤪🤣waiting for you 

Dave1234
Blue Screen Again
Views: 336
Message 7 of 11

Why are you posting complaints about the Motorola One Power in the Motorola One Action sub-forum?

Just wondering . . . wouldn't the appropriate sub-forum be the appropriate place to post this stuff?

Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 334
Message 8 of 11

@Dave1234 wrote:

Why are you posting complaints about the Motorola One Power in the Motorola One Action sub-forum?

Just wondering . . . wouldn't the appropriate sub-forum be the appropriate place to post this stuff?

No mod/admin is active there and they arent replying on twitter or emails either ? the customer service is pathetic  .Anyways my question was realated to moto action and one thing lead to other 😒

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 316
Message 9 of 11

@Matt-Murdock wrote:

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

@Matt-Murdock wrote:

@Dave1234 wrote:

Why do you ask?

What do you think it is?

- Matt

Mop has 2 actions ,chop for flash and twist for quick capture . Getting better ? ahahahah 😁😁😁😁🤣😂. I'd say that when you add new features to older devices 😜😜( oh wait even older devices have all actions and only mop doesnt ). Im not even sure if moto team is even aware of this .I mean all they have to do it port those moto actions or atleast put that on google play store, ppl who are interested will install & ppl who arent wont install . This shows the incompetence of team they are busy with the new models now ignoring older ones month after month we only get delayed security updates and nothing else . Aaaaannywho good to hear from you Matt .You shoudl visit Mop threads once in a while to meet the angry mop mob with pitchfork and torches 😈🤪🤣waiting for you 

Well, Matt, generally you have good points and you have one here. Apparently we have not been keeping up on the MOP and motorola one community. We missed a handoff. We'll address that right away.

Your comments on how easy it is to port Moto Actions are not really valid though. There is a lot that goes into making those work, and in everything we make we have to balance the cost with the value. 

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 297
Message 10 of 11

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

@Matt-Murdock wrote:

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

@Matt-Murdock wrote:

@Dave1234 wrote:

Why do you ask?

What do you think it is?

- Matt

Well, Matt, generally you have good points and you have one here. Apparently we have not been keeping up on the MOP and motorola one community. We missed a handoff. We'll address that right away.

Your comments on how easy it is to port Moto Actions are not really valid though. There is a lot that goes into making those work, and in everything we make we have to balance the cost with the value. 

- Matt

Yep im not saying porting the app is easy , what im trying to say is you guys had 1yr (its been almost 1yr since the phone was released) .Its not that its a new technology ,i mean you guys have already perfected moto acitons on older devices and you skipped it ONLY for mop which is sad, and then you release two new android one units and included this feature .Buying a new phone just for moto actions is not feasible 🤣🤪😜. while the older and new device users enjoy this feature mop users have to sit this one out .Oh oh and lets not forget the worst pathetic piece of software that you call it as camera app on the mop . Its the wrose i mean the worse camera app ive seen ,while you gave all cool cam features to older and new devices you skipped mop again. I bought this phone for the camera features and was so dissapointed .Anyways i dont wanna spread the negativity into this new forum 🤪🤣.Signing off from this thread . Will continue on the Mop thread . Bye Matt .Cya there ol pal.

Top Kudoed Authors