Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one action
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

02-26-2021

India

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 4

Moto software update issue

2021-02-26, 2:29 AM

After update my motorola one action files folder can't open and I've see two files app on my app section but when I click that file folder app won't open and system starting restart then it's shows Android system not found.

Once again i click try again option then system loads normally but files folder not open..

Screenshot_20210226-075822.png
Options

4824 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3274 Signins

73651 Page Views

• Views: 73651
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Moto software update issue

2021-02-26, 3:05 AM

@ NS Empire wrote:

After update my motorola one action files folder can' open and I' see two files app on my app section but when I click that file folder app won' open and system starting restart then it' shows Android system not found.

Once again i click try again option then system loads normally but files folder not open..

Hello, we've seen this reported by some other users. One of the file apps (the blue icons in your screenshot) is a duplicate and can get removed/uninstalled. The default file manager app on your phone is Files by Google, the white icon with the multicolored file folders. You should see that in your app drawer labeled as Files. The other stock Android files app is only accessible when you do things in an app like trying to upload or attach a file. For example when you go to add an attachment to an email in the Gmail application. Then the stock Android Files app will load. Otherwise, all other file management is handled by the Files by Google app. You can find more info on how to the Files by Google app here: https://support.google.com/files/answer/9848742?hl=en

I hope that helps.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1 Posts

02-28-2021

India

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 3 of 4

Files app is not working

2021-02-28, 19:22 PM

I'm currently using a Moto One Action. I'm not able to remember the date correctly but since last update there are two 'Files' app in my phone and only one app shows in the app drawer. The one which shows in the app drawer is not opening. It says "Stopped working". I request you to please look into this problem and create a solution through an update if possible. I've also attached a screenshot.

Screenshot_20210301-003753.png
Options

4824 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3274 Signins

73651 Page Views

• Views: 73651
  • Message 4 of 4

Re:Files app is not working

2021-03-01, 1:50 AM

@ Ani75 wrote:

I' currently using a Moto One Action. I' not able to remember the date correctly but since last update there are two '' app in my phone and only one app shows in the app drawer. The one which shows in the app drawer is not opening. It says "Stopped working". I request you to please look into this problem and create a solution through an update if possible. I' also attached a screenshot.

We've seen a few people report this. However, it appears that this should be fixed easily. I'm going to merge your topic with another topic. Please take a look at what I told/recommend to the previous user in the thread. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns regarding this.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms