cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deuxez
Blue Screen Again
Views: 421
Message 1 of 2

Motorola One Action - Google Cardboard / Fullscreen Problem!

So i bought a NEW motorola One Action like 2 days ago, and i love it so far! Only problem i have with it is the top of the screen and how games/apps try to fit on the screen. Since the top part of the screen isnt usable by any app or game it moves to the left, so its off-center. Is there a way to "unlock" that little space near the camera? So everything wont be off-center. It also seems like that is interfering with google cardboard. The White line shows the exact middle of the screen, but since apps cant use the top part of the screen everything has to move down, so it becomes off-center. It also got some random black bar on the bottom. How can i fix all of this? 

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 186
Message 2 of 2

Re: Motorola One Action - Google Cardboard / Fullscreen Problem!

@Deuxez wrote:

So i bought a NEW motorola One Action like 2 days ago, and i love it so far! Only problem i have with it is the top of the screen and how games/apps try to fit on the screen. Since the top part of the screen isnt usable by any app or game it moves to the left, so its off-center. Is there a way to "unlock" that little space near the camera? So everything wont be off-center. It also seems like that is interfering with google cardboard. The White line shows the exact middle of the screen, but since apps cant use the top part of the screen everything has to move down, so it becomes off-center. It also got some random black bar on the bottom. How can i fix all of this? 

Hi.

Can you slide the device to the left, to center it?

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors