Message 11 of 17

Re: Motorola One Action on Sprint

Google Fi is likely using T-Mobile.

bretgunn
Paper Tape
Views: 215
Message 12 of 17

I have the Moto One Action on Sprint with the same problem - data does not work on any setting other than 1x.  I found this thread while searching for an answer.  Do you have an answer?

GerryGA
Paper Tape
Views: 207
Message 13 of 17

My solution was to switch to Google Fi which is likeyly using the T-Mobile network.  Unfortunately, I  was never able to get it working with Sprint. 

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 178
Message 14 of 17

@bretgunn wrote:

I have the Moto One Action on Sprint with the same problem - data does not work on any setting other than 1x.  I found this thread while searching for an answer.  Do you have an answer?

Hi.

I'd like to take a look at this. Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
bretgunn
Paper Tape
Views: 163
Message 15 of 17

You have my permission to look at my phone.  I didn't see a place to put my phone number.

Highlighted
HunterTungate
Punch Card
Views: 135
Message 16 of 17

Sprint does in fact work on the Moto one action I am using sprint on an unlimited data, talk and text plan, I get 3g and 4g LTE I do not know why it's not working for you.

System select should be on automatic and preferred network type should be global Best of luck, hunter.
Screenshot_20200106-142303.png

MHaney1980
Paper Tape
Views: 47
Message 17 of 17

I just bought this phone TODAY and am having this issue.  My carrier runs off Sprint towers and they were as confused as I am.  I can call/text but absolutely no mobile data.  I called motorola and "George" with his accent was of no help.  This phone is getting returned tomorrow. I wanted to stick with motorola because my g7 play has been good to me, but if they are claiming universal unlock then it won't work... 

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors