Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Chrispy2
Blue Screen Again
Views: 188
Message 1 of 5

Motorola one action GPS not working

My new Motorola one action GPS doesn't work. Only works with WiFi or network. Moto help test failed every time and points me to the forum.

I have an XT2013-2 with PVT hardware spec

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 168
Message 2 of 5

Re: Motorola one action GPS not working

@Chrispy2 wrote:

My new Motorola one action GPS doesn't work. Only works with WiFi or network. Moto help test failed every time and points me to the forum.

I have an XT2013-2 with PVT hardware spec

Hi.

As a general rule, GPS works much better with Wifi or Network, but it should work to some degree.

How are you determining that it's not working? If you have no wifi or data and open Maps, what do you see? Can you post a screenshot?

If you go into Settings > Device Help > Device diagnosis > Hardware test > GPS, what do you see? (Make sure that you are in an open, outdoor area.)

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Chrispy2
Blue Screen Again
Views: 147
Message 3 of 5

I found a fix to clear cache in Google maps. I did this and now there are 4 satellites connected and the location is accurate.

Slobodan1
What's DOS?
Views: 34
Message 4 of 5

Hi Matt,

could you explain where is Device diagnosis, as I have a same problem with GPS and I can't reach (find) anything after Settings?

Thank you in advance

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 16
Message 5 of 5

@Slobodan1 wrote:

Hi Matt,

could you explain where is Device diagnosis, as I have a same problem with GPS and I can't reach (find) anything after Settings?

Thank you in advance

Hi.

I posted it above -- Settings > Device Help > Device diagnosis > Hardware test > GPS. Let me know if you can't find it.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors