Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 644
Message 2 of 9

Re: Motorola one action charger

@Alibaba12 wrote:

Can you confirm where a spare charger can be obtained in the UK? Thanks

Hi Alibaba12,

Thanks for reaching us! Kindly contact the UK customer support for further assistance. Click this link here.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Rodney_M
Paper Tape
Views: 624
Message 3 of 9

I bought one of these (for One Zoom) https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/362166926706
Alibaba12
Paper Tape
Views: 619
Message 4 of 9

Thanks for this. I have looked for chargers but none state that they are compatible with the One Action. I don't want to void the warranty by using the wrong one.

Rodney_M
Paper Tape
Views: 610
Message 5 of 9

if the charger is Motorola brand and correct power output (i.e not greater than the power of the original charger) I think you will be fine - besides, if you need to claim under warranty, how will they know that you have used the 'wrong' type of charger (there is a huge after-market in chargers - this market would not exist if they were massively problematic, tho you do need to check the CE certification, OEM, and power output). I believe the charger supplied with the Action is a 'Motorola USB-C 10W rapid charger'
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 609
Message 6 of 9

Hi.

You can find official Moto chargers in the UK here.

Thanks!

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Rodney_M
Paper Tape
Views: 606
Message 7 of 9

not in stock !
bigreddog
Paper Tape
Views: 49
Message 8 of 9

It IS a 10W charger.  It is FAR from a rapid charger.  Slowest charging phone I've ever had.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 40
Message 9 of 9

@bigreddog wrote:

It IS a 10W charger.  It is FAR from a rapid charger.  Slowest charging phone I've ever had.

Hi.

It is 10W rapid charger. If you are having problems, let's look at it. How long does it take to charge from, say, 10% to 50%?

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors