Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tarso
SCSI Port
Views: 444
Message 11 of 14

Re: Motorola one action charger

You need a compatible device in order to display such message, and One Action isn`t that device.

One Action has Fast charging at 10W
not Turbo Charging 15W+
Greg_Dodd
SCSI Port
Views: 441
Message 12 of 14

Thanks, I guess I am confused. On the Motorola website it says 

All-day battery and rapid charging

The 3500 mAh battery is designed to keep up with you with 11 hours of movies, 47 hours of music or 6.5 days of standby. Plus, get hours of power with just minutes of charging.**

So is rapid charging not the same as turbo power charging? Tried a 15W Motorola charger and got the same message showing how much time till full charge. What message should I see with the factory included charger? The included chargger is supposed to be Qualcom QC3.0 rapid charging capabilities.

tarso
SCSI Port
Views: 400
Message 13 of 14

My One Action charger included in the box is a fast charger 5V 2A output, not Quick Charge compatible nor Turbo branded.

The 15W Turbo Charger (like the one in the One Vision and some Moto G devices) which will be QC 3.0 compatible will have 3 outputs marked on its body
Normal 5V 1.6A and
2 turbo modes at 9V 1.6A and 12V 1.2A

I tried my One Action with my brother One Vision Turbo Charger and also on my old G4 Plus turbo charger and they didn't give any turbo message or charge faster, because One Action isn't compatible with Turbo charging. It will charge at normal rates using the 5V 1.6A output included on the Turbo Charger.
Greg_Dodd
SCSI Port
Views: 395
Message 14 of 14

Thanks for getting back to me. I pretty much did the same thing you did with your brother's chargers. I got the same results you did so I feel better now and think the One Action is working and charging as designed.

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors