Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
gopinath05
Fanfold Paper
Views: 861
Message 1 of 22

Motorolla one action buggy performance and fast battery drain issue

Hi bought a Moto one action yesterday and I m feeling bad about it because the touch response is really worse since I have used all of the previous phones bcz the screen touch response is low because the calibration is worse and then is the battery it's draining too fast you should definitely solve this issue in the next update or else it will be worse to use this phone. These are the worst things in one action.by the side it is having best camera setup screen quality is good design is good.thats all 

Kannadas
Punch Card
Views: 818
Message 2 of 22

Re: Motorolla one action buggy performance and fast battery drain issue

Moto one action have lot features but without battery cannot use, kindly fix the battery drained issue ASAP

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 776
Message 3 of 22

@Kannadas wrote:

Moto one action have lot features but without battery cannot use, kindly fix the battery drained issue ASAP

Hi.

Can you be more specific about battery life? How much time do you get after a full charge, on average? Do you make it through the day (which is what we would expect)?

If you want me to look into battery life, please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943 

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Kannadas
Punch Card
Views: 753
Message 4 of 22

Sure, you can look my apps and profile. Why it drained no idea, currently I used mobile battery saver on the way battery drained issue is stopped, the issue in normal mode only. I already opt in for mfn community

Battery average time in normal usage 8 to 10 hrs. 

While stand by also it getting drained

My carrier Jio and Airtel 

Serial number - Updated in profile

Kannadas
Punch Card
Views: 744
Message 5 of 22

this for your information, not only me most of the user facced this issue, they all posted in the online shopping site. 

https://www.flipkart.com/motorola-one-action-denim-blue-128-gb/p/itm638ad5520b66f?pid=MOBFGB3JNCMFKS...

Rating Details :

• Battery: 2.8/5 
  • Camera: 4.1/5
  • Display:3.9/5
  • Value for money: 4.5/5

except battery issue everything fine, not only moto one action, the same feedback for moto one vision both have the battery draining issue.

Kindly look at this issue, its really helpful us.

I shared the battery rating screenshot too. 

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 713
Message 6 of 22

Hi.

Your check-in data shows me that your battery life is significantly better than 8-10 hours. It would be more useful to share screenshots of your phone's battery screen than what other reviewers have posted. Can you post some shots of your phone's performance?

I'm also seeing that your phone is usually in airplane mode, but when it's not, the signal is very weak. This is a significant cause of poor battery life as well.

I'll keep watching but it would be helpful to see your screenshots. 

What is the "buggy performance" you mentioned?

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Kannadas
Punch Card
Views: 710
Message 7 of 22

Due to low signal I keep the mobile in aeroplane mode. 

My complaint is battery drain issue, I will share the usages screenshot when properly used.

Today I am not used mobile that much.

Wifi connection working fine all other devices but in this mobile it not even load the page later I restarting the device again it's working. This happened two times. Since I bought.

Battery draining is happening with mobile, but when I keep mobile in data saver and battery saver mode it not happen. 

rajatk1
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 680
Message 8 of 22

Have been using so many phones and moto phones as well.. Worst battery life on this one.. even on idle stae with good signal strength it reduces like 10-15%

Please look into it and also the touch senitivity issues while charging!

rajatk1
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 679
Message 9 of 22

This is anoter thread for the same touch calibration problem. Multiple threads with multiple people having same issues, If you still need proofs than i don't know what can convince company that the problem is there.

Just simply give us an OTA tha calibrates the touch like moto one vision has got.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 652
Message 10 of 22

@rajatk1 wrote:

Have been using so many phones and moto phones as well.. Worst battery life on this one.. even on idle stae with good signal strength it reduces like 10-15%

Please look into it and also the touch senitivity issues while charging!

Hi.

Always ready to look into battery life complaints. Please read threads you post on in the future, so that you see what has been requested in order to help. Here's what's posted above:

• Can you be more specific about battery life? How much time do you get after a full charge, on average? Do you make it through the day (which is what we would expect)?

If you want me to look into battery life, please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943 

Without details and an IMEI, we can't really do much.

- Matt

Top Kudoed Authors