Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 930
Message 11 of 28

Re: Motorolla one action buggy performance and fast battery drain issue

@rajatk1 wrote:

This is anoter thread for the same touch calibration problem. Multiple threads with multiple people having same issues, If you still need proofs than i don't know what can convince company that the problem is there.

Just simply give us an OTA tha calibrates the touch like moto one vision has got.

Yes, there is another thread. You have posted on it and I have replied. It is against site rules to post off-topic. Please don't hijack threads other members have started.

Please follow all rules if you want to participate. 

- Matt (Forums Manager)

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
gopinath05
Punch Card
Views: 919
Message 12 of 28

Buggy performance is that when i touch on some apps to open it keeps to load after some fraction of seconds sometimes it doesn't open and i don't know wheather it is due to improper touch calibration or not but touch calibration needs to be fixed and battery draining issue these are the first major issues to be fixed then is the WiFi signal drops is also there those are the three issue that is faced by me and by others
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 906
Message 13 of 28

@Kannadas wrote:

Due to low signal I keep the mobile in aeroplane mode. 

My complaint is battery drain issue, I will share the usages screenshot when properly used.

Today I am not used mobile that much.

Wifi connection working fine all other devices but in this mobile it not even load the page later I restarting the device again it's working. This happened two times. Since I bought.

Battery draining is happening with mobile, but when I keep mobile in data saver and battery saver mode it not happen. 

Hi.

Well, that makes sense. On this screenshot you are doing great - looks like projecting to more than 30 hours. And like I said, your signal is very weak, and that will drain the battery.

Can you run for a day -- or until the phone dies -- without using airplane mode, so we can see the impact?

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Kannadas
Punch Card
Views: 902
Message 14 of 28

Sure. I will try this Saturday and Sunday, lets check.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 901
Message 15 of 28

@gopinath05 wrote:
Buggy performance is that when i touch on some apps to open it keeps to load after some fraction of seconds sometimes it doesn't open and i don't know wheather it is due to improper touch calibration or not but touch calibration needs to be fixed and battery draining issue these are the first major issues to be fixed then is the WiFi signal drops is also there those are the three issue that is faced by me and by others

Hi.

Please try to keep your posts to a single issue. I have said I'm happy to look into battery life and provided instructions. Here they are again. 

• Can you be more specific about battery life? How much time do you get after a full charge, on average? Do you make it through the day (which is what we would expect)? Please post a screenshot of your battery life page in Settings, toward the end of a typical day.

If you want me to look into battery life, please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943 

There is already a thread on touchscreen here, where I have also asked for help gathering information. If you can help, great.

Same for wifi drops, here.

We're always eager to investigate these reports, but we often need your input to find the causes.

Thanks,

- Matt

Highlighted
Kannadas
Punch Card
Views: 883
Message 16 of 28

Hi,Moto one action WiFi connection speed have problem. I attached the screenshot of my device.

My WiFi connection max speed is 8mbps

From yesterday night onwards I face the problem

Kannadas
Punch Card
Views: 870
Message 17 of 28

I got the WiFi issue scenario. 

When I am try to use my SIM2 the WiFi not worked properly. Again i Deactivated the SIM2 it's working, I redo this test my device multiple times. The WiFi issue bcz when we use SIM2. Kindly fix it .

And also after switched ON & OFF the aeroplane mode, then only WiFi works

Thank you

Balrighty
SCSI Port
Views: 823
Message 18 of 28

Similar issues with the battery life on my Moto One zoom

Kannadas
Punch Card
Views: 808
Message 19 of 28

Any update on this ?
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 799
Message 20 of 28

@Kannadas wrote:
Any update on this ?

Hi.

First -- please read my posts above. I lectured another member about staying on topic and even provided a link to a thread about wifi. Can you please stick to one topic? Thanks. And if you just started seeing the wifi issue, I suspect it has nothing to do with the phone. 

We are not seeing anything too concerning regarding battery life, given the signal strength issues we discussed earlier. We see you have been getting software upgrades, which should help as you go forward. We also see a few modem panics; those will be fixed in an update expected in the near future. That should also provide some incremental battery life improvements.

Hope this helps.

- Matt

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors