Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kannadas
Punch Card
Views: 879
Message 21 of 28

Re: Motorolla one action buggy performance and fast battery drain issue

Regards WiFi related post you can delete, I will posted in right topic. Sorry about that.

Regards battery life, if you find my data, I run mobile without flight mode.

I done battery charge 2 times per day last Saturday and Sunday

codex091
What's DOS?
Views: 722
Message 22 of 28

Also facing the same touch issue, need a touch calibration update which can solve the issue. As far as the battery is concerned, its ok but some optimizations can further improve it.

Highlighted
gopinath05
Punch Card
Views: 474
Message 23 of 28

Yes i to have quick draining isuue the battery doesn't last longer for 3500mah it is lasting only for 13hrs only max.....it drains too quickly on standby mode itself look at the battery details provide an update for battery backup and the screen calibration issue....

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 450
Message 24 of 28

@gopinath05 wrote:

Yes i to have quick draining isuue the battery doesn't last longer for 3500mah it is lasting only for 13hrs only max.....it drains too quickly on standby mode itself look at the battery details provide an update for battery backup and the screen calibration issue....

Hi.

That screen isn't the most useful. Clicking on that screen will show what is using power, but you would need to post that after the battery is fairly low -- at least down to 30% I'd say. We're happy to look into this.

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
rrodriguez
What's DOS?
Views: 258
Message 25 of 28

Hello, I have the same problem, my battery just only lasts 10 hours. Do you have some plan to release a patch for this issue !? I bought my phone 2 week ago, and I installed the last updates. 

arsradu
HDMI
Views: 230
Message 26 of 28

No such issues on my side... Battery lasts 2 days on a single charge with moderate use. One full day if I really want to drain that battery. I would recommend taking into account apps running in the background, games, screen brightness (I personally keep mine at half brightness at all times), carrier signal strength. Also, I can't really complain of bad performance either. Truth be told, I only play a few games, some of which include Asphalt 8 and 9 and a few flight simulators, and I expect the battery life to decrease faster when in games. I consider that to be perfectly normal.

Also, one thing to consider is to always charge the phone with the provided charger!

Anyway, I just wanted to share my experience so far (had the phone for a little over a month now) but I'm pretty happy with both the performance and the battery life.

eRaz0r84
Punch Card
Views: 213
Message 27 of 28

Yeah - no problems here too. With a single Charge and surfing / chatting / social stuff, the phone lasts for 56 hours, so 2 1/2 days. within the 2 1/2 days i've had a 3 1/2 hours screen on time, according to the android battery statistics. thats ok, not as good as my old lenovo p2, which lastet up to 5 days - but the p2 had a 5100mAh battery ;D

if the phone is in standby-mode with wlan, bt on, 2 sims inserted, one with LTE, one with 3G - the battery looses 1% / hour , so it's a normal drain in my eyes.

so in standby only with all services / features active, i would achieve around 100 hours. thats ok for a 3500 mAh battery

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 168
Message 28 of 28

@rrodriguez wrote:

Hello, I have the same problem, my battery just only lasts 10 hours. Do you have some plan to release a patch for this issue !? I bought my phone 2 week ago, and I installed the last updates. 

Hi.

Please see my post immediately before yours, and follow the directions there. I can check your battery performance that way and make suggestions.

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors