Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shivampathak232
Paper Tape
Views: 644
Message 1 of 12

PUBG: Screen is shorter in Moto One Action

PUBG Screen is shorter than it should be. There is wide black screen below puchhole camera and 5mm from side of the screen. It is very worst. We can't play correctly. It is happening since android 10 update. Please fix this

arsradu
HDMI
Views: 540
Message 2 of 12

Re: PUBG: Screen is shorter in Moto One Action

That's usually something the game developer needs to fix on their side. I would recommend tryign to get in touch with them.

shivampathak232
Paper Tape
Views: 524
Message 3 of 12

But the other mobiles running on android 10 have pubg running fine. Why so
arsradu
HDMI
Views: 520
Message 4 of 12

I'm guessing they are also different models, right? Smiley Happy

The game manufacturer will try to adapt the game to look ok on as many devices as possible. There is a possibility that they simply never tested it on this particular model, so if this looked ok on Android 9, on the same device, this is probably a bug they need to address with Android 10. Since each operating system has its own particularities. So, maybe what wasn't needed with Android 9 is now required with Android 10.

This is only speculation, of course. I can't possibly know for sure what's going on with that game. 

You can also try a "client repair" from the game. Please, note that I never played PUBG. It's just not one of the games I play, but I installed it on my device to see if there's a setting somewhere in game that could help.

And I found in Settings -> Graphics, a section called Non-Standard Screens.

Default was set to Notched and it looks ok like this (at least in Adnroid 9). I didn't get the Android 10 update yet to see if there's anything different there. I don't think there should be. But you never know.

Anyway, see if yours is set the same. Maybe it's not a bug. Maybe it's just a game setting that got changed.

shivampathak232
Paper Tape
Views: 512
Message 5 of 12

Mine is also set to notched. It's still same. I tried repair as well but it's nothing. I don't know what to do
Usmanmlk
What's DOS?
Views: 479
Message 6 of 12

Same problem here....moto help all of us..

@shivampathak232 wrote:

PUBG Screen is shorter than it should be. There is wide black screen below puchhole camera and 5mm from side of the screen. It is very worst. We can't play correctly. It is happening since android 10 update. Please fix this

arsradu
HDMI
Views: 461
Message 7 of 12

I already replied to you on this today. But I think the message is awating moderation, so it's not yet visible on the forum.

Anyway, the idea is to get in touch with the guys at PUBG, since that's pobably the best way to get this issue fixed.

Ameen3
What's DOS?
Views: 404
Message 8 of 12

There is alot of issues with this phone being very tall and skinny, Moto needs to find a way to fix them
Soumyadeepvampi
Paper Tape
Views: 375
Message 9 of 12

Yes....the same with me also

..but i think this is a little bug....and i am sure they will fix it in very short time..

I have seen that this problame is from the pubg side because other game like cod mobile..... creative distraction are running very well....

arsradu
HDMI
Views: 355
Message 10 of 12

My opinion is to contact PUBG support and tell them about it. Tell them the graphics settings were the same between Android 9 and 10, and you didn't have this issue with Android 9. You can find their contact email on the Play Store.

My guess is that it's probably a bug starting with Android 10. Maybe that option that was taking care of the screen in Android 9 doesn't work anymore in Android 10. If this is a bug, they should release an update to fix it.

One other thing you can do is to try to download another game that didn't have this issue before. For example Asphalt 9 is displayed perfectly fine with Android 9. Unfortunately, I can't test it with Android 10. But you can. See if it's properly displayed. If it is, then that's most likely a PUBG specific issue.

Something else you could try, if you saved your progress online, is to uninstall and reinstall the game. See if that makes any difference. If not, try to get in contact with the guys at PUBG. They're the best people to give you an explanation for this. Or to take a bug report, if this is a bug, and send it over to the developers for fixing.

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors