NL

26 Signins

232 Page Views

• Views: 232
  • Message 1 of 2

Problem with audio to bluetooth headphones

2019-10-27, 13:21 PM

Hi there,

when ik connect my Sennheiser PXC550 bluetooth headphones with my Motorola-Action phone and i play music with my music-player Rocket Player (it's also happening with other players), the music is played via the phone-speaker in stead of the headphones.

In the Dolby Audio APP the option Cleaver Audio is selected.

When i go to the bleutooth setting and i disconnect my headphones and connect the headphone right away again, then the music is played via the headphones.

In the Dolby Audio APP the option Custom is selected.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

I already rebooted the phone, deleted and paired again my headphones, but it is still happening.

Does anyone know a solution?

Thanks for the help!

Greetings,

bussie

Options

17477 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2169 Signins

51207 Page Views

• Views: 51207
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Problem with audio to bluetooth headphones

2019-10-28, 14:57 PM

wrote:

Hi there,

when ik connect my Sennheiser PXC550 bluetooth headphones with my Motorola-Action phone and i play music with my music-player Rocket Player (it's also happening with other players), the music is played via the phone-speaker in stead of the headphones.

In the Dolby Audio APP the option Cleaver Audio is selected.

When i go to the bleutooth setting and i disconnect my headphones and connect the headphone right away again, then the music is played via the headphones.

In the Dolby Audio APP the option Custom is selected.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

I already rebooted the phone, deleted and paired again my headphones, but it is still happening.

Does anyone know a solution?

Thanks for the help!

Greetings,

bussie

Hi.

I will ask about this, but it's likely that the team will need a bug report to investigate. This isn't as hard as it looks - just reproduce the problem and take the bug report.

1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go into the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps Developer options will be enabled.
3. Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log > Toggle On
6. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
7. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
8. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the Bug Report via an email to supportforums@motorola.com.
9. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.

Regards,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save