Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one action
All Forum Topics
Options

8 Posts

08-06-2020

Chile

6 Signins

60 Page Views

• Views: 60
  • Message 1 of 3

Proud owner of a Moto one action wanting to switch.

2021-04-06, 17:27 PM

I love this phone deeply, surprisingly powerfull processor, amazing storage, the screen is amazing, the shape, the comfort, the battery life, the support, amazing device in general.

The camera sucks tho...

Which device would you recommend to swap this one for? NFC is a must. Consider all the above, the 128gb space, the comfort in hand, I really love this device , snappy as hell, but the camera is so bad! Poorly calibrated, no ois, awfull shapes at night, the action cam has no lens correction, awfull colors. And the action cam cannot shoot photos.

Like, seriously, why the hell did they mess up so bad with the camera having absolutely everything else so spot on?

(Ideally inside the motorola ecosystem... A1 would also be a plus)

Options

5 Posts

02-10-2021

Canada

12 Signins

60 Page Views

• Views: 60
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Proud owner of a Moto one action wanting to switch.

2021-04-07, 12:32 PM

Personally, I would suggest that you not stay within the Moto ecosystem if what you want is a good camera. If you're looking to stay in the same price range, the Pixel phones are  pretty tough to beat price/quality wise. Their camera hardware isn't the greatest, but the software does such an amazing job at squeezing everything out of that lens that the result is pretty mind blowing.

Options

19826 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2500 Signins

62923 Page Views

• Views: 62923
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Proud owner of a Moto one action wanting to switch.

2021-04-07, 14:47 PM

@ TheFuchsen wrote:

I love this phone deeply, surprisingly powerfull processor, amazing storage, the screen is amazing, the shape, the comfort, the battery life, the support, amazing device in general.

The camera sucks tho...

Which device would you recommend to swap this one for? NFC is a must. Consider all the above, the 128gb space, the comfort in hand, I really love this device , snappy as hell, but the camera is so bad! Poorly calibrated, no ois, awfull shapes at night, the action cam has no lens correction, awfull colors. And the action cam cannot shoot photos.

Like, seriously, why the hell did they mess up so bad with the camera having absolutely everything else so spot on?

(Ideally inside the motorola ecosystem... A1 would also be a plus)

Hi.

I suggest you check out the new moto g 100, coming soon to Chile. Another good option is the moto fusion. Both have much better cameras. 

Thanks for your loyalty!

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)