11-18-2019

CA

4 Signins

86 Page Views

• Views: 86
  • Message 1 of 2

Stop the clock from coming up every time the phone moves

2019-12-03, 23:50 PM

I have searched the forum and I dont see this has been implemented as of today for majority of the Moto line up including action.

Wondering if this can be added to the wish list since this phone is using Android One now?

The phone has no led indicator and the only way is by enabling the Peek Display.  Whenever there are incoming messages the notification pops up including the clock which is fine.   When no incoming messages, can the clock be shut off completely even if it gets move a bit?

Some people find this feature great but some will find this annoying.   Please consider to give us an option to turn it off/on.

Unless it is there now but I couldn't figure it out.

Please advise,

Thanks.

Options

17485 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2171 Signins

51252 Page Views

• Views: 51252
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Stop the clock from coming up every time the phone moves

2019-12-04, 18:56 PM

wrote:

I have searched the forum and I dont see this has been implemented as of today for majority of the Moto line up including action.

Wondering if this can be added to the wish list since this phone is using Android One now?

The phone has no led indicator and the only way is by enabling the Peek Display.  Whenever there are incoming messages the notification pops up including the clock which is fine.   When no incoming messages, can the clock be shut off completely even if it gets move a bit?

Some people find this feature great but some will find this annoying.   Please consider to give us an option to turn it off/on.

Unless it is there now but I couldn't figure it out.

Please advise,

Thanks.

Hi.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to change or influence how the nudge works. Mine doesn't sound quite as sensitive as yours, but it does react to most motion, especially if it's been still for a few seconds.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save