Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flettster
What's DOS?
Views: 553
Message 1 of 3

Use Moto One action wide screen camera for facebook streaming

I would like to use the action wide screen camera for streaming live to facebook. Facebook defaults straight to the standard camera. I can switch to selfie cam. But not to the wide camera. Is this possible?!

Thanks

Andrew

KarlBeckman
802.11n
Views: 538
Message 2 of 3

Re: Use Moto One action wide screen camera for facebook streaming

@flettster wrote:

I would like to use the action wide screen camera for streaming live to facebook. Facebook defaults straight to the standard camera. I can switch to selfie cam. But not to the wide camera. Is this possible?!

Thanks

Andrew

Sounds like the obstacle is in the Facebook app code if it always defaults to standard camera and won't let you select action wide screen.  You should be able to leave feedback comments to the authors, who are not employed by Lenovo. 

dansky
Blue Screen Again
Views: 268
Message 3 of 3

Re: Use Moto One action wide screen camera for facebook streaming

It's not just Facebook not enabeling the action cam, also the YouTube app does not recognize the Action cam and none of the 3rd party cameras I've tried.

Even Motorola's own video camera shortcut defaults to the standard camera after exit (bug) and shows the wrong icon when you select it. There seems to be no way of pre-selecting the action cam as default camera. How can developers access the action cam? Where is API documentation available? When will there be some settings to control the action cam as startup camera better? I would also like to use the action cam for streaming.

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors