Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ngsnapshots
Paper Tape
Views: 826
Message 1 of 7

Wide Angle photo mode is missing! Please help

Hi folks,

I am George, I could find any wide angle mode for still photography in my brand new moto one action, I would like to know wide angle is only to take video not for pictures' ?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 747
Message 2 of 7

Re: Wide Angle photo mode is missing! Please help

Hi ngsnapshots,

Thanks for your post. I just confirmed this, wide-angle is only for taking videos and not for taking pictures. I'll pass the feedback along.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

ngsnapshots
Paper Tape
Views: 736
Message 3 of 7

Dear Rich,

Thanks for the information, If you have any options to recommend that feature to concern development team, then it will be a grateful for many. I do accept its an action camera but, if Motorola is least concern about customers and unaware of their competitors it will be very difficult for them to sustain in Indian market. 

I have a hope,that wide angle feature for photography will added near soon, else I will regret for buying this phone.

tarso
SCSI Port
Views: 566
Message 4 of 7

Since it is possible to take snaps from the wide angle while recording it would be wise to just enable it to do photos.

Otherwise i'll keep starting to record, take my snaps and then delete the video keeping the snaps Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Luponaito
Paper Tape
Views: 312
Message 5 of 7

Just checking on status. Just got the phone herebin the USA and it's pretty annoying that I have to take a video, take a in video shot, then delete the video to keep the wide angle photo. There should be a wide angle option in the photo menu and it has been over 2 months since the complaint has been filed.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 284
Message 6 of 7

@Luponaito wrote:

Just checking on status. Just got the phone herebin the USA and it's pretty annoying that I have to take a video, take a in video shot, then delete the video to keep the wide angle photo. There should be a wide angle option in the photo menu and it has been over 2 months since the complaint has been filed.

Hi.

Feedback from the team is that the feature is not something that can be enabled. I am not technical enough to explain it, but the main point was that the resolution would be too low to provide a quality shot.

Regards,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
tarso
SCSI Port
Views: 274
Message 7 of 7

Permit me to disagree Matt and pass along to the team please.

We are already getting "only" 3MP snaps from a 4MP camera and being "happy" about.

Give us a 3-4MP photo and I promise to be happy forever.

Regards,

T.
Top Kudoed Authors