cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Suraj221115
Fanfold Paper
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎10-18-2019
Location: IN
Views: 424
Message 1 of 7

Wifi dropping issue

I just bought moto one action few days back but i am going thru a problem.andoid pie is working fine but i dont know what is happening with wifi.its disconnecting itself for a second and when its teconnecting,speed is coming very very less.i already check with my router but its woriking fine because from the same router i m getting very good speed on my iphone.it seems that this is a issue in android pie.i already booted my phone ,tried resetting wifi/network and also phone resetting but the issue is still the same.i dont kniw what is happening.please provide resolution in this 

Spoiler
 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Posts: 1,058
Registered: ‎04-04-2018
Location: IN
Views: 388
Message 2 of 7

Re: Wifi dropping issue


@Suraj221115 wrote:

I just bought moto one action few days back but i am going thru a problem.andoid pie is working fine but i dont know what is happening with wifi.its disconnecting itself for a second and when its teconnecting,speed is coming very very less.i already check with my router but its woriking fine because from the same router i m getting very good speed on my iphone.it seems that this is a issue in android pie.i already booted my phone ,tried resetting wifi/network and also phone resetting but the issue is still the same.i dont kniw what is happening.please provide resolution in this 

Spoiler
 

Hi Suraj221115,

 

Thanks for posting and sorry to know about this. Have you checked with a different Wi-Fi connection? As you have already tried with all the basic troubleshooting steps, let us know if it's the same with a different Wi-Fi.

 

Regards,

Suman



Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Suraj221115
Fanfold Paper
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎10-18-2019
Location: IN
Views: 359
Message 3 of 7

Re: Wifi dropping issue

Hi Suman,

 

I already tried my phone in office as well but the problem is same.its not picking up the speed.

Rest all my other devices like smart tv ,iphone are working fine with my router.

 

Please provide solution for it as it seems that this is a issue with android pie version.

 

Also I already contacted motorola service center but as per them also there is no issue with any hardware in phone.

 

Android pie needs to be fixed for this model or might be there is a requitement of any OS update for phone.as of now my phone is showing that android version is upto dated but to fix this wifi dropping issue motorola or lenovo needs to release any updaye otherwise nobody will buy this phone due to this issue

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Posts: 1,058
Registered: ‎04-04-2018
Location: IN
Views: 346
Message 4 of 7

Re: Wifi dropping issue


@Suraj221115 wrote:

Hi Suman,

 

I already tried my phone in office as well but the problem is same.its not picking up the speed.

Rest all my other devices like smart tv ,iphone are working fine with my router.

 

Please provide solution for it as it seems that this is a issue with android pie version.

 

Also I already contacted motorola service center but as per them also there is no issue with any hardware in phone.

 

Android pie needs to be fixed for this model or might be there is a requitement of any OS update for phone.as of now my phone is showing that android version is upto dated but to fix this wifi dropping issue motorola or lenovo needs to release any updaye otherwise nobody will buy this phone due to this issue


Hi Suraj221115,

 

Please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled. If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link - https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

 

Regards,

Suman



Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Suraj221115
Fanfold Paper
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎10-18-2019
Location: IN
Views: 326
Message 5 of 7

Re: Wifi dropping issue

Hi Suman,

 

Well i think motorola should work on software to find this issue.I have gone through google and lenovo and moto forum  and already saw that many other persons are facing same issue with this phone model.

If there is a bug then it is lying inside the stock android version of this model.

 

Sharing phone details will not help.For ur information ,I have already enabled all possible options through which motorola can fetch log ,feedback of my phone.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Posts: 1,058
Registered: ‎04-04-2018
Location: IN
Views: 312
Message 6 of 7

Re: Wifi dropping issue


@Suraj221115 wrote:

Hi Suman,

 

Well i think motorola should work on software to find this issue.I have gone through google and lenovo and moto forum  and already saw that many other persons are facing same issue with this phone model.

If there is a bug then it is lying inside the stock android version of this model.

 

Sharing phone details will not help.For ur information ,I have already enabled all possible options through which motorola can fetch log ,feedback of my phone.


Hi Suraj221115,

 

I understand your concern, to investigate further what might be causing the issue whether it is a device or software, we need the device IMEI number. In this case, I would suggest you visit our Service Center and submit the device for a review.

 

Regards,

Suman



Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 17,679
Registered: ‎02-03-2016
Location: US
Views: 291
Message 7 of 7

Re: Wifi dropping issue


@Suraj221115 wrote:

Hi Suman,

 

Well i think motorola should work on software to find this issue.I have gone through google and lenovo and moto forum  and already saw that many other persons are facing same issue with this phone model.

If there is a bug then it is lying inside the stock android version of this model.

 

Sharing phone details will not help.For ur information ,I have already enabled all possible options through which motorola can fetch log ,feedback of my phone.


Hi.

 

We can't fetch logs from your phone, etc. Please understand that we need details to solve issues. We rely on our community members to help us in this way -- we usually can't get to solutions without it.

 

There is already a long thread on this topic here, where we are getting bug reports, etc. I recommend you check that thread. The current recommendation is to use Channel 6 on your router to see if that helps.

 

Repair is probably not a great solution at this time, but if you wish to try that it's certainly an option.

 

I am locking this thread to reduce duplications, but we will be watching for your feedback on the other thread.

 

Thanks,

 

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors