10-22-2020

US

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

motorola one action music

2020-10-22, 1:15 AM

Okay, I need some help. Google play music is apparently integrating with youtube music. I don't really like using youtube music since it drains my data(don't have unlimited) so, any other way I can listen to the music I have on my sd card that's in my phone? Or am I missing something because I don't see how I can do that. Anyone got another app I can use or what? I walk an hour to work almost every day and obviously no music is kinda boring.

Options

3311 Posts

02-11-2016

US

3060 Signins

61731 Page Views

• Views: 61731
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:motorola one action music

2020-10-22, 23:39 PM

@ Ceridwen wrote:

Okay, I need some help. Google play music is apparently integrating with youtube music. I don't really like using youtube music since it drains my data(don't have unlimited) so, any other way I can listen to the music I have on my sd card that's in my phone? Or am I missing something because I don't see how I can do that. Anyone got another app I can use or what? I walk an hour to work almost every day and obviously no music is kinda boring.

This is a great question? I hadn't really thought about my local music. Google hasn't been really clear about local playback. However, here is one article I did find that had some app suggestions: https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/10/22/the-8-best-local-music-players-on-android-now-that-google-play-music-is-dead/

Give some of them a try and see what works best for you and don't forget to come back and let us know what app you decided to go with. 

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete