Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

02-28-2021

Italy

3 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

4g network random disconnections

2021-02-28, 9:29 AM

Sometimes, casually, the 4g network connection  stops showing an X icon under the signal icon.

The only way to restart the connection Is to enable/disable the airplane mode. Enable/Disable 4g connection doesn't work.

Is there a known bug or a fix for this problem?

Options

4868 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3277 Signins

73931 Page Views

• Views: 73931
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:4g network random disconnections

2021-02-28, 23:51 PM

@ LorenzoLG wrote:

Sometimes, casually, the 4g network connection  stops showing an X icon under the signal icon.

The only way to restart the connection Is to enable/disable the airplane mode. Enable/Disable 4g connection doesn' work.

Is there a known bug or a fix for this problem?

Hello. I'm sorry to see you're experiencing issues with your mobile network. I'm not aware of any known issues with the phone. First, can you make sure your forum profile is updated with the current IMEI and Carrier? How long has this been happening? Also, have you spoken to your carrier yet? 

Let me know, we'll be here to help however we can.

-Tom

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms