RO

6 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 17

Audio Issues

2020-10-23, 15:21 PM

Hi,

So, i open up youtube and i search for a song; i put the song on, i play it on the highest volume; plays nice, loud, can't expect less (amazing devices, but can have some improvements, like aluminium back, but it's decent, i like it, you did a great job), sounds just nice; i lower the volume and i notice that around 1 click or two up from no sound sign, there's a bzzzz sound coming from the device. I have to say that on higher volume it is imperceptible, but lowering the volume you can hear it.

It does not happen when the device is in idle, but sometimes i find my bluetooth on; but it happened two times and i had only the motorola cover, now i have a solid cover and a screen (which you could include, but did not) ; it does happen when i play sound over the speaker.

What should i do in this case? 

I have to mention i just bought the device, has at most 2 months of usage, never dropped it, never went under water, brand new.

Thanks in advance!

Options

2 Posts

10-25-2020

IN

1 Signins

20 Page Views

• Message 2 of 17

Audio Issues

2020-10-25, 4:50 AM
Yeah, I have the same issue with mine. It's a generic issue there's nothing you can do about it.
Options

794 Posts

08-15-2020

GB

292 Signins

7635 Page Views

• Views: 7635
  • Message 3 of 17

Re:Audio Issues

2020-10-25, 9:27 AM

Have you tried different settings in Moto Audio Effects?

(Settings > Sound > Audio effects)

■ I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position. ■ Please search the forum before posting. I do not respond to unsolicited PMs ■ Site Rules: https://tinyurl.com/yxlqjnal ■ Site Advice: https://tinyurl.com/yxchoq72 ■ If you post a question and no-one answers it does not mean no-one is thinking about it ■
Options

4 Posts

10-23-2020

RO

6 Signins

20 Page Views

• Message 4 of 17

2020-10-28, 16:19 PM

I can confirm this issue still persists after turning Effects on. Also, should i notice a difference with the effects engine on ? It doesn't seem like a difference to me.

Options

2884 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

384 Signins

26895 Page Views

• Views: 26895
  • Message 5 of 17

2020-10-29, 14:50 PM

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us! I would like to inform you that this is working as designed. 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1 Posts

10-30-2020

IN

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 6 of 17

2020-10-30, 10:59 AM

Recently I got my damaged touchscreen replaced from authorised service centre. The very same day I found my speaker not functioning to its full capacity. Even with full volume the sound intensity is not as loud as it was earlier.

What should I do?

Options

4 Posts

10-23-2020

RO

6 Signins

20 Page Views

• Message 7 of 17

2020-10-30, 21:05 PM
Hi Suman, how is a buzzing sound coming from speakers while playing music on low volume normal? It doesn't happen on higher volume or atleast the sound covers the buzz and it no longer happens. Since you're a Motorola Agent, i'd test out a Fusion+ device just to see if this persists on other devices. Please advise
Options

2884 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

384 Signins

26895 Page Views

• Message 8 of 17

2020-11-02, 12:52 PM

@ Anki99 wrote:

Recently I got my damaged touchscreen replaced from authorised service centre. The very same day I found my speaker not functioning to its full capacity. Even with full volume the sound intensity is not as loud as it was earlier.

What should I do?

Sorry to know about your concern and thanks for letting us know. Please email at apsocial@motorola.com regarding your concern with your contact number, Job Sheet, and device IMEI number.

Our respective team will escalate this further.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

2884 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

384 Signins

26895 Page Views

• Message 9 of 17

2020-11-02, 12:55 PM

@ hatedman95 wrote:

Hi Suman, how is a buzzing sound coming from speakers while playing music on low volume normal?It doesn't happen on higher volume or atleast the sound covers the buzz and it no longer happens.Since you're a Motorola Agent, i'd test out a Fusion+ device just to see if this persists on other devices.Please advise

We tested it with our Motorola Fusion+, and the results were the same. We also tested with other new models. 

I am a little confused here, " It doesn't happen on higher volume or atleast the sound covers the buzz and it no longer happens."  -- Do you mean, are you facing the vibration when the volume is low and nothing when the volume is high? Please correct me if I am wrong for further assistance.

Regards,

Suman

Options

4 Posts

10-23-2020

RO

6 Signins

20 Page Views

• Message 10 of 17

2020-11-03, 13:26 PM

When i play music via the loud speaker, on a lower volume sounds bad, it's covered by a buzz sound and distorts the sound to the point that it's incomprehnsible; however, increasing the volume the buzz sound is covered by said sound and comes crisper but can be heard a little bit even on higher volume. If i crank it up to the max, the buzz sound is covered. 

Is this normal?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete