Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

34 Posts

10-26-2020

India

42 Signins

390 Page Views

• Views: 390
  • Message 11 of 52

Re:Audio Issues

2020-11-04, 8:14 AM

Hi, In my device whenever i play any music or any videos on youtube there is a noise coming (like we listen when changing station in radio) through the speaker simultaneously with the music it is coming out at all volume levels..what should i do? i did reset my device still same problem..

[merged with other thread about same/similar complaint - Mod]

Python
Options

5079 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3295 Signins

75346 Page Views

• Views: 75346
  • Message 12 of 52

2020-11-04, 14:50 PM

@ Pythoncompiler wrote:

Hi, In my device whenever i play any music or any videos on youtube there is a noise coming like we listen when changing station in radio through the speaker simultaneously with the music it is coming out at all volume levels..what should i do? i did reset my device still same problem..

[merged with other thread about same/similar complaint - Mod]

Hello everyone, I wanted to step in and provide some feedback/thoughts. It's not uncommon to hear some white noise/static when the amp is turned on to power the loudspeaker. Normally this is heard clearer on very low volume levels. We can pass this feedback along to our audio team to see if there is any additional software tuning they can do to help reduce it. That being said, I can't guarantee any changes will be made to the current tuning. If you feel there is a larger issue with the audio on your device, then we would recommend having your device analyzed by a repair/service center.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

34 Posts

10-26-2020

India

42 Signins

390 Page Views

• Message 13 of 52

2020-11-05, 2:45 AM

ok thanks I'll go to service center once to check the issue.. will it be replaced if there are any defects as my device is under warranty

Python
Options

2522 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1146 Signins

48150 Page Views

• Views: 48150
  • Message 14 of 52

2020-11-05, 4:52 AM

@ Pythoncompiler wrote:

ok thanks I'll go to service center once to check the issue.. will it be replaced if there are any defects as my device is under warranty

This is based on the review made by the service center. You can reach them for more information about their resolution. 

Thanks

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

8 Posts

01-12-2018

Italy

9 Signins

287 Page Views

• Views: 287
  • Message 15 of 52

2020-11-23, 10:12 AM

Good morning.
I have owned a Motorola One Fusion+ for about a month.
I noticed that the audio quality is very poor with low volume, while it is perfect and with crystal clear sound with medium-high and high volume.
Same thing happens the microphone, is very difficult to make WhatsApp calls because the sound to the other person arrives very disturbed and noisy.
Does this happen to you too?

Thanks.

Edited : Post merged into running thread -Sandip

Options

5079 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3295 Signins

75346 Page Views

• Views: 75346
  • Message 16 of 52

2020-11-24, 15:50 PM

Hello everyone. I wanted to provide an update on this and let you know that our engineers are looking into the static on low volume. While I can't guarantee there will be any improvements, they are looking into it to see if there is any way they can make improvements. We will update you as we learn more.

-Tom

Options

34 Posts

10-26-2020

India

42 Signins

390 Page Views

• Message 17 of 52

2020-11-25, 2:55 AM

thanks,  please submit feedback from your side to look urgently in this static buzzing noise issue at low volume and update us asap 

Python
Options

1 Posts

11-18-2020

Serbia

4 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 18 of 52

2020-11-29, 17:11 PM

I can confirm that problem too. Its noise like crackling changing stations on radio. It hapend all the time when I want to hear on low level volume. Maybe some fine tuning audio levels will fix this the speaker is excellent when is on the highest level, i never had a phone with such a loud speaker. Only Nokia 5800 Xpress Music can mach that kind of sound in my opinion, or some Htc boom sound phones.

I brought my one fusion plus brand new out of the box with 2 years warranty, but I will wait month or two maybe they will fix this issue with software update. But if they dont fix it I will send my phone to service for sure.

Options

10 Posts

10-23-2020

Romania

17 Signins

75 Page Views

• Views: 75
  • Message 19 of 52

2020-12-27, 9:14 AM

Hi Tom,You mentioned you will update us in regards of this issue but i guess it's time for your customer to make another complaint for a newly purchased One Fusion + from the same retailer, a couple of months apart, guess what, issues with audio hissing still persists.

On top of that, i tried using Google Maps and a car charger and guess what; device restarted itself.

I understand that you're trying to open up your phone market but i bought a Motorola to help me with my everyday usage instead of buying a high tier device and i expect the same quality, even better.I really am dissappointed on how things are managed; i know this sounds harsh and i understand that things outside make it difficult (the pandemic), but if you really are in need of testers, i am more than happy to send out a CV.

I am awaiting your answer Tom, please make an update with what is happening with the Audio Engine.

Godspeed and Happy Holidays,

Laurențiu.

Options

34 Posts

10-26-2020

India

42 Signins

390 Page Views

• Message 20 of 52

2020-12-28, 10:50 AM

we need following features and fixes in January update

1.Carrier Aggregation

2.Static buzz audio fix at low volume 

3.Brightness improvements ( in sunlight it is only visible at >=70%

4.Double tap to wake and sleep in the launcher (or fix the peek display algorithm trigers automatically with the motion)

Python
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms