Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

3692 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1241 Signins

59510 Page Views

• Views: 59510
  • Message 21 of 56

Re:Audio Issues

2020-12-31, 6:10 AM

@ hatedman95 wrote:

Hi Tom,You mentioned you will update us in regards of this issue but i guess it' time for your customer to make another complaint for a newly purchased One Fusion + from the same retailer, a couple of months apart, guess what, issues with audio hissing still persists.

On top of that, i tried using Google Maps and a car charger and guess what; device restarted itself.

I understand that you' trying to open up your phone market but i bought a Motorola to help me with my everyday usage instead of buying a high tier device and i expect the same quality, even better.I really am dissappointed on how things are managed; i know this sounds harsh and i understand that things outside make it difficult (the pandemic), but if you really are in need of testers, i am more than happy to send out a CV.

I am awaiting your answer Tom, please make an update with what is happening with the Audio Engine.

Godspeed and Happy Holidays,

Laurențiu.

Hi,

We are working with our team on the Audio issue. Can you please create a new thread for Google Maps and a car charger. Would request you share with us the bug report we would like to look into this.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

2 Posts

01-07-2021

India

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 22 of 56

2021-01-07, 18:20 PM

I played an YouTube video at low volume and my One Fusion+ was making this distorted buzzing noise.

[merged with existing thread, please do not create new threads when one exists, it creates clutter on the forum and delays responses - Mod]

Options

2999 Posts

04-04-2018

India

404 Signins

27725 Page Views

• Views: 27725
  • Message 23 of 56

2021-01-08, 6:51 AM

@ Haz S wrote:

I played an YouTube video at low volume and my One Fusion+ was making this distorted buzzing noise.

[merged with existing thread, please do not create new threads when one exists, it creates clutter on the forum and delays responses - Mod]

Hi,

Thanks for posting and letting us know. Please tell us when did you start to notice this? Does it happen only with YouTube or other media apps as well?

Also, I would like to know if it occurs during calls, please let me know for further assistance.

I will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

41 Posts

10-26-2020

India

64 Signins

560 Page Views

• Views: 560
  • Message 24 of 56

2021-01-08, 7:11 AM

We noticed since we listened any media at low volume because generally no one prefer to listen at low volume so it came in spotlight when we noticed speaker sound at low volume level and I reported it a month ago still not solved

Python
Options

14 Posts

10-23-2020

Romania

19 Signins

100 Page Views

• Views: 100
  • Message 25 of 56

2021-01-08, 10:21 AM

@Agent_Sandeep Thank You, i am more than happy to wait. Please let us know when you've made progress.

Options

8 Posts

01-10-2021

India

13 Signins

85 Page Views

• Views: 85
  • Message 26 of 56

2021-01-10, 0:57 AM

--So i received my "Moonlight White" Motorola One Fusion Plus on 15th of December 2020 and from day one I've noticed the buzzing and cranking of audio sounds, especially speech audio, at low volumes. It works fairly fine at high volumes mainly since the buzzing gets overshadowed by the high volume output speakers (which is a good thing considering they at least work well at higher volumes).

-- There was one week seller replacement warranty available at the website i bought from, the dedicated Motorola sales partner "Flipkart". But they messed up my e-mails, didn't reply to any of them, and in the end i couldn't lay claim to a replacement and was instead asked to contact Motorola directly when Flipkart personnel finally did respond.

-- When i did contact Motorola, i was first asked to follow the self help steps of restarting, resetting and whatever other options they suggest in their template e-mail response.

-- Having failed to resolve following those steps, i was asked to give my barely 3 week old 'new phone' to the service centre so they can supposedly fix the problem.

Made me feel like i bought a refurbished phone for almost 20thousand rupees. And because there are issues i need to back up all the data and leave it with the phone 'mechanics' to fix it for me. Never found something so ridiculous. My hands haven't even warmed the phone and I'm to deal with such hassle. And it's not like I'm free and available to go around dealing with repairs and the subsequent follow ups. What was the point of me buying a brand new phone?

Now having read this thread, i realise I'm not the only one suffering from this problem. It's as if Motorola doesn't wish for customer satisfaction, isn't it?

Having said all that, is Motorola certain to fix the issue if I give it at the service centre or is it going to be just another routine? I really don't appreciate someone dismantling my new phone and then not even giving a solution to the problem. Seeing how so many people are facing the same problem with their audio, my worries just got heightened.

Kindly do confirm please. If there isn't going to be a solution then i might as well just use the phone as it is without having someone open it up and close it, which in all likelihood will create new problems for the phone for whatever umpteen possible reasons of human error. I'll just go through with suffering in silence having bought a Motorola gadget and steer clear from it when I'm buying any new gadget henceforth. 

Options

41 Posts

10-26-2020

India

64 Signins

560 Page Views

• Message 27 of 56

2021-01-10, 5:21 AM

actually they don't care.. u can see there are many genuine problems but these moderators sometimes behave like bots and mark anything as solved while the problem is as it is.. similarily here we are reporting since a long ago about the audio issues now idk what are they doing? so i decided to leave the device as it is with the audio issue because i m worried too if there will be any other problems after going to service centre and now using it normally it's better to have single issue rather than having multiple problems

Python
Options

8 Posts

01-10-2021

India

13 Signins

85 Page Views

• Views: 85
  • Message 28 of 56

2021-01-10, 8:44 AM

Also the clock screen saver mode does NOT function in docked mode. It's working fine only in the charging mode

Options

41 Posts

10-26-2020

India

64 Signins

560 Page Views

• Message 29 of 56

2021-01-10, 9:07 AM

cast also doesn't work properly but sad no one cares in this competitive market motorola is nowhere 

Python
Options

1992 Posts

11-24-2020

India

210 Signins

22055 Page Views

• Views: 22055
  • Message 30 of 56

2021-01-11, 14:13 PM

@ TyrionHouse wrote:

Also the clock screen saver mode does NOT function in docked mode. It' working fine only in the charging mode

Hi, 

I would suggest you go through the link here and adjust the screen saver settings. We hope it helps!

Thanks

Sunitha 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms