Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

1972 Posts

11-24-2020

India

205 Signins

21800 Page Views

• Views: 21800
  • Message 31 of 55

Re:Audio Issues

2021-01-11, 14:19 PM

@ Pythoncompiler wrote:

cast also doesn' work properly but sad no one cares in this competitive market motorola is nowhere 

Hi, 

I would like to inform you that if you are using a Smart TV with built-in Chromecast natively supported by android, you can connect Motorola One Fusion+ through Wi-Fi. Please click here for more information. 

Thanks

Sunitha 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

8 Posts

01-10-2021

India

13 Signins

85 Page Views

• Views: 85
  • Message 32 of 55

2021-01-11, 16:53 PM

@AgentSunitha wrote: Hi, I would suggest you go through the link here and adjust the screen saver settings. We hope it helps! Thanks Sunitha 

No, it does not help. You gave a link to instructions on how to use it. What i complained was about how that feature wasn't working. I repeat, THE FEATURE (screen saver in docked mode) IS NOT WORKING. I don't understand why you would give me instructions on how to use it when i say it isn't working? (Facepalm)

Options

1972 Posts

11-24-2020

India

205 Signins

21800 Page Views

• Message 33 of 55

2021-01-13, 11:15 AM

@ TyrionHouse wrote:

@AgentSunitha wrote: Hi, I would suggest you go through the link here and adjust the screen saver settings. We hope it helps! Thanks Sunitha 

No, it does not help. You gave a link to instructions on how to use it. What i complained was about how that feature wasn' working. I repeat, THE FEATURE (screen saver in docked mode) IS NOT WORKING. I don' understand why you would give me instructions on how to use it when i say it isn' working? (Facepalm)

Hi, 

Can you please confirm what you are using for Dockmode like Music dock or Radio dock? 

Thanks

Sunitha 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

1 Posts

01-17-2021

Spain

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 34 of 55

2021-01-17, 19:19 PM

Hi, I have the same issue. I have been worried trying to solve it with the sound effects and so.. And thinking my device was wrong. Now I see it's normal but I would like to have a solution. I had a Moto G6 plus and the low sound was faaar better (was even too loud), and didn't have the noise issue.

I have tried other phones like Huawei in low volume and they don't have this problem.

Why do we have this problem if the speaker is Hi-Fi as it sais in the specifications?

Is a big problem for me, because I use the phone in the night at bed and I don't want a medium or high volume. I want a low volume without noise!

Options

1972 Posts

11-24-2020

India

205 Signins

21800 Page Views

• Message 35 of 55

2021-01-20, 4:50 AM

@ peach_hdz wrote:

Hi, I have the same issue. I have been worried trying to solve it with the sound effects and so.. And thinking my device was wrong. Now I see it' normal but I would like to have a solution. I had a Moto G6 plus and the low sound was faaar better (was even too loud), and didn' have the noise issue.

I have tried other phones like Huawei in low volume and they don' have this problem.

Why do we have this problem if the speaker is Hi-Fi as it sais in the specifications?

Is a big problem for me, because I use the phone in the night at bed and I don' want a medium or high volume. I want a low volume without noise!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to us! We have already shared this feedback with our audio team. But, we can't guarantee any changes will be made to the current tuning. 

Thanks

Sunitha 

Options

12 Posts

10-23-2020

Romania

18 Signins

90 Page Views

• Views: 90
  • Message 36 of 55

2021-01-28, 10:37 AM

You just can't say that, customer is always right, If i am not the only one, maybe you guys might need to work on the issue, i hope everyone understands that we're here to provide feedback and for Moto team to listen and apply If needed.

For me, this seems like a very bad bug/issue that really really needs urgent fixing. This should've been patched 1-2 months after release.

Again, i do understand that you are forum mods, but If this isn't resolved, You might need to consider the possibility of a under EU Law for unfinished products sold If this proves to be true.

Options

41 Posts

10-26-2020

India

63 Signins

550 Page Views

• Views: 550
  • Message 37 of 55

2021-01-28, 15:51 PM
strongly agree
Python
Options

8 Posts

01-10-2021

India

13 Signins

85 Page Views

• Views: 85
  • Message 38 of 55

2021-01-29, 6:59 AM

In fact my query quoted below has been conveniently ignored by the mods to this date as well. Not that I was expecting any resolution taking into account the mod replies on the thread, it still comes off as inconsiderate towards Motorola customers. --_--

2021-01-10, 6:27 AM

--So i received my "Moonlight White" Motorola One Fusion Plus on 15th of December 2020 and from day one I've noticed the buzzing and cranking of audio sounds, especially speech audio, at low volumes. It works fairly fine at high volumes mainly since the buzzing gets overshadowed by the high volume output speakers (which is a good thing considering they at least work well at higher volumes).

-- There was one week seller replacement warranty available at the website i bought from, the dedicated Motorola sales partner "Flipkart". But they messed up my e-mails, didn't reply to any of them, and in the end i couldn't lay claim to a replacement and was instead asked to contact Motorola directly when Flipkart personnel finally did respond.

-- When i did contact Motorola, i was first asked to follow the self help steps of restarting, resetting and whatever other options they suggest in their template e-mail response.

-- Having failed to resolve following those steps, i was asked to give my barely 3 week old 'new phone' to the service centre so they can supposedly fix the problem.

Made me feel like i bought a refurbished phone for almost 20thousand rupees. And because there are issues i need to back up all the data and leave it with the phone 'mechanics' to fix it for me. Never found something so ridiculous. My hands haven't even warmed the phone and I'm to deal with such hassle. And it's not like I'm free and available to go around dealing with repairs and the subsequent follow ups. What was the point of me buying a brand new phone?

Now having read this thread, i realise I'm not the only one suffering from this problem. It's as if Motorola doesn't wish for customer satisfaction, isn't it?

Having said all that, is Motorola certain to fix the issue if I give it at the service centre or is it going to be just another routine? I really don't appreciate someone dismantling my new phone and then not even giving a solution to the problem. Seeing how so many people are facing the same problem with their audio, my worries just got heightened.

Kindly do confirm please. If there isn't going to be a solution then i might as well just use the phone as it is without having someone open it up and close it, which in all likelihood will create new problems for the phone for whatever umpteen possible reasons of human error. I'll just go through with suffering in silence having bought a Motorola gadget and steer clear from it when I'm buying any new gadget henceforth. 

Options

1 Posts

01-30-2021

Romania

3 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 39 of 55

2021-01-30, 14:26 PM

Yes, there's a bug regarding audio quality ONLY ON LOW LEVEL VOLUME.

When audio volume is low theres a noise/fuzziness over the actual sound, and this bug is present only on speaker,  not on headset.

Its a firmware bug since the bug its present on all app(games, music, videos, etc).

Please fix it.

Options

1 Posts

02-16-2021

India

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 40 of 55

2021-02-16, 6:37 AM

I am having motorola fusion plus phone, and having buzzing sound issue when listening audio even in low volume or high volume. Dear motorola, lenovo this issue is not expected. Please help to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms