Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

789 Posts

11-24-2020

India

117 Signins

10890 Page Views

• Views: 10890
  • Message 41 of 52

Re:Audio Issues

2021-02-16, 16:33 PM

@ NikhilDindorkar wrote:

I am having motorola fusion plus phone, and having buzzing sound issue when listening audio even in low volume or high volume. Dear motorola, lenovo this issue is not expected. Please help to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Hi, 

Thank you for writing to us! We have already passed the feedback to our audio team to see if there is any additional software tuning they can do to help reduce it. But, we can't guarantee there will be any improvements, they are looking into it to see if there is any way they can make improvements.  If you feel there is a larger issue with the audio on your device, then we would recommend having your device analyzed by a repair/service center.

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

10 Posts

10-23-2020

Romania

17 Signins

75 Page Views

• Views: 75
  • Message 42 of 52

2021-02-23, 9:04 AM

Hello forum moderators/ Moto agents, has this issue been addressed? 

I created this topic more than 5 months ago and phone's release was almost an year ago.

Please advise.

Edit, for everyone, please read: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=LEGISSUM%3Al32012

I'm wondering If You guys are really working on these or on nextgen phones.

Seriously my last time i will ever purchase a Motorola device. 

Options

5 Posts

12-20-2020

India

11 Signins

70 Page Views

• Views: 70
  • Message 43 of 52

Audio issue in speaker

2021-03-16, 11:46 AM

At very low volume a strange noise came from the speaker along with the audio playback. It is really annoying all the time.

Options

789 Posts

11-24-2020

India

117 Signins

10890 Page Views

• Message 44 of 52

Re:Audio issue in speaker

2021-03-17, 7:11 AM

Hi Ratn@

Thanks for writing to us. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have already passed the feedback to our audio team to see if there is any additional software tuning they can do to help reduce it. But, we can't guarantee there will be any improvements, they are looking into it to see if there is any way they can make improvements. 

Also, I have merged your post with the running thread. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

5 Posts

12-20-2020

India

11 Signins

70 Page Views

• Views: 70
  • Message 45 of 52

2021-03-17, 9:53 AM

Hi @AgentSunitha

This speaker problem is created after getting some security updates..

When I buy this phone the is really good & no noise come with audio, but after getting some security updates, this is happen 

Please try to solve it.

Thanks

Options

789 Posts

11-24-2020

India

117 Signins

10890 Page Views

• Message 46 of 52

2021-03-18, 4:41 AM

@ Ratn@ wrote:

Hi @AgentSunitha

This speaker problem is created after getting some security updates..

When I buy this phone the is really good & no noise come with audio, but after getting some security updates, this is happen 

Please try to solve it.

Thanks

Hi, 

It's odd that you said it was fine before the security updates. The issues reported by others in this thread have been since the phone launched. Can you share a video showing what you're experiencing? 

Thanks

Sunitha 

Options

10 Posts

10-23-2020

Romania

17 Signins

75 Page Views

• Views: 75
  • Message 47 of 52

2021-03-19, 8:14 AM

@AgentSunitha 

Has this been fixed? We close down to almost an year without any updates.

Saying this has been passed on won't be sufficient, it's been almost an year, seriously.

I will go ahead and try to do a video about your inquiry, but in my opinion If 10 guys Tell You Something is wrong You atleat attempt to fix it.

I am seriously thinking in starting a Law suit because this has become a pain in the a**; every 3 months or so i reply here and get ignored, is this really a customer service or has Samsung/Apple business got into you?

I DO really need a real update, passing it on and mentioning that isn't real support.

Options

5148 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3299 Signins

75716 Page Views

• Views: 75716
  • Message 48 of 52

2021-03-19, 14:29 PM

@ hatedman95 wrote:

@AgentSunitha 

Has this been fixed? We close down to almost an year without any updates.

Saying this has been passed on won' be sufficient, it' been almost an year, seriously.

I will go ahead and try to do a video about your inquiry, but in my opinion If 10 guys Tell You Something is wrong You atleat attempt to fix it.

I am seriously thinking in starting a Law suit because this has become a pain in the a**; every 3 months or so i reply here and get ignored, is this really a customer service or has Samsung/Apple business got into you?

I DO really need a real update, passing it on and mentioning that isn' real support.

Here is the situation. The static at low volume, while it's clearly bothering some people, it's expected. It's not something that we said would definitely be changed or improved. We have said that our engineers are looking into if they can improve it, As of right now, we have not received any confirmed feedback that there will be improvements. We (The community support team) will continue to push this feedback over to them, but there are no guarantees that any improvements will be coming for the audio on this model.

-Tom

Options

5 Posts

03-13-2021

India

126 Signins

110 Page Views

• Views: 110
  • Message 49 of 52

2021-04-01, 2:59 AM

I have issue with speaker, when I play music with YouTube and with offline music the music output was not clear it produces some cracking sound that making sound unclear.it produce from high volume and as wel low volume.

Options

789 Posts

11-24-2020

India

117 Signins

10890 Page Views

• Message 50 of 52

2021-04-01, 6:16 AM

@ Mof+ wrote:

I have issue with speaker, when I play music with YouTube and with offline music the music output was not clear it produces some cracking sound that making sound unclear.it produce from high volume and as wel low volume.

Hi, 

Thank you for posting your concern. As we have informed in the previous message, static at low volume, it's expected. We have already passed the feedback along to our audio team to see if there is any additional software tuning they can do to help reduce it. But, we can't guarantee any changes will be made to the current tuning.  Sorry to know you are facing an issue with high volume. I will do my best to help you. Does it happen with a particular YouTube application and playing Offline Music? When did it start? Was it working fine before? So I can check and assist you further. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms