Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

15 Posts

03-13-2021

India

205 Signins

325 Page Views

• Views: 325
  • Message 51 of 56

Re:Audio Issues

2021-04-01, 10:57 AM
It happen on both ways offline and online music, it comes when I purchase this device but notice when I play music on high volume,
Options

3982 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1259 Signins

62260 Page Views

• Views: 62260
  • Message 52 of 56

2021-04-05, 7:58 AM

@ Mof+ wrote:

It happen on both ways offline and online music, it comes when I purchase this device but notice when I play music on high volume,

Hi, 

As mentioned previously, we have passed the feedback to our audio team to see if there is any additional software tuning they can do to help reduce it. But, we can't guarantee there will be any improvements, they are looking into it to see if there is any way they can make improvements.  If you feel there is a larger issue with the audio on your device, then we would recommend having your device analyzed by a repair/service center.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

14 Posts

10-23-2020

Romania

19 Signins

100 Page Views

• Views: 100
  • Message 53 of 56

2021-08-30, 6:10 AM

Hi,

8 months into this year, what's the progress on the speaker?

I hope you have some news for us as we're dying to see if this issue will be fixed.

Thanks,

Concerned buyer.

Options

2264 Posts

11-24-2020

India

229 Signins

24020 Page Views

• Views: 24020
  • Message 54 of 56

2021-08-30, 12:25 PM

@ hatedman95 wrote:

Hi,

8 months into this year, what's the progress on the speaker?

I hope you have some news for us as we're dying to see if this issue will be fixed.

Thanks,

Concerned buyer.

Hi,

I understand your concern. As informed above, static at low volume, it's expected. We have already passed the feedback along to our audio team to see if there is any additional software tuning they can do to help reduce it. But, we can't guarantee any changes will be made to the current tuning.  I appreciate your understanding. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

41 Posts

10-26-2020

India

67 Signins

585 Page Views

• Views: 585
  • Message 55 of 56

2021-08-30, 14:12 PM

i was also worried earlier for that but it's normal present in all units ... have a glance here

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/static-buzzing-from-speakers-at-low-volumes.2383248/

Python
Options

14 Posts

10-23-2020

Romania

19 Signins

100 Page Views

• Views: 100
  • Message 56 of 56

2021-09-23, 9:11 AM

I do understand that python, however i owned a Nexus 7 US model and it never had static noises coming from the speaker.

That means that unit or several units had their speaker replaced at the factory. This is not the case, they shipped these devices entirely with static noise, nobody ever mentioned they are using a low cost speaker and nor are any of them mentioning such thing. 

Can't sell a low-cost product and expect high end features, that's for sure, but atleast let us know why it's like that and offer us more details than some moderators pushing for bans instead of actually helping their userbase.

I understand it's not the forum moderators fault, it's a design fault, but we need it confirmed. Not confirming it results in worse behaviour from people all around the world that actually purchased this product and felt like it shouldn't do like so.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms