Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

01-28-2021

United States of America

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 5

Audio Problems

2021-01-28, 1:14 AM

I just got the Moto one fusion plus, and I'm having issues with the audio. The audio is very fuzzy, and it sounds like there is something off. 

How do I fix this? 

Options

1972 Posts

11-24-2020

India

205 Signins

21800 Page Views

• Views: 21800
  • Message 2 of 5

Re:Audio Problems

2021-01-28, 7:27 AM

Hi cmballiet,

Thanks for writing to us. Sorry to hear you're having issues with your phone. I will try my best to help you with this. I would suggest you try doing a hardware test on the phone's Speaker by going>>Device help application in the menu>>Fix>> Hardware Test>>Speaker>>'BEGIN TEST' and check is it working or not. If you are able to hear the sound please restart the phone and check and there is no issue with the speakerphone.

If that does not help, please confirm if the issue only while listening to the audio on the particular application? How about the calls? Are you able to hear the end-user voice clearly?

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

2 Posts

01-28-2021

United States of America

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 3 of 5

2021-01-28, 20:32 PM

It seems to be a universal issue amongst social media/streaming apps; Netflix, spotify, youtube, instagram, etc. The test said everything is working fine, but when my volume is at the lowest setting, the audio is still fuzzy.

Options

41 Posts

10-26-2020

India

63 Signins

550 Page Views

• Views: 550
  • Message 4 of 5

2021-01-29, 10:50 AM

that noise is present in all fusion plus at low volume and these mods still haven't figured out yet

Python
Options

1972 Posts

11-24-2020

India

205 Signins

21800 Page Views

• Views: 21800
  • Message 5 of 5

2021-01-29, 16:13 PM

Hi cmballiet,

Please do not start new threads before searching for existing threads on the same topic. It causes clutter on the site and makes it harder for us to follow an issue. There is already a long discussion on this here, so please post there.

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms