07-24-2020

US

8 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 2

Call records

2020-07-24, 18:06 PM
When we tap call record button during a call, system convey a message to the person at other end that "this call is now being recorded". This should violates the purpose of call recording, may be it's like that only in stock android version. But, Moto should customize that part and that message should be removed.
Solved! See the solution
Options

19211 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2358 Signins

58187 Page Views

• Views: 58187
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Call records

2020-07-28, 14:12 PM

@ Sam3131 wrote:

When we tap call record button during a call, system convey a message to the person at other end that "this call is now being recorded".This should violates the purpose of call recording, may be it's like that only in stock android version. But, Moto should customize that part and that message should be removed.

Hi.

Motorola has historically not supported call recording. The capability is now supported by Google, and Google is solely responsible for how it operates. We stick closely to Google stock behavior.

I can't agree with your statement that the purpose is to secretly record calls. About a third or more of US citizens live in states that prohibit the recording of calls without the consent of all parties.

-Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete