08-11-2020

US

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 3

Can I use Verizon on this phone?

2020-08-11, 23:35 PM

I live in the United States, and am in the market for a new phone. I'm currently considering buying a One Fusion+.

I understand the One Fusion+ comes unlocked. Does the phone support Verizon or will I have to go through another carrier? I've seen conflicting reports online, and am looking to clarify.

Options

6 Posts

08-09-2020

AF

14 Signins

100 Page Views

• Views: 100
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Can I use Verizon on this phone?

2020-08-12, 12:34 PM

You won't be able to use it in Verizon. It also doesn't have all of the LTE bands for ATT and T-Mobile. Honestly, I would look elsewhere if you are in the US because the Fusion Plus didn't have the necessary bands to get full coverage. 

Options

2612 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

356 Signins

24315 Page Views

• Views: 24315
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Can I use Verizon on this phone?

2020-08-13, 8:50 AM

@ Aharrisski wrote:

I live in the United States, and am in the market for a new phone. I'm currently considering buying a One Fusion+.

I understand the One Fusion+ comes unlocked. Does the phone support Verizon or will I have to go through another carrier? I've seen conflicting reports online, and am looking to clarify.

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us! I would like to inform you that this phone will support GSM networks only (AT&T and T-Mobile).

If there is anything else you need help with, kindly let us know.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete