Options

1 Posts

08-30-2020

IN

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Charger (adaptor) stopped working abruplty.

2020-08-30, 16:07 PM

Hi, 

I am pretty sure that the issue is with my charger. It's been 20 days since I bought this phone and my charger suddenly stopped working. I tried plugging in the charger to multiple sockets around my home, but it still didn't work. To isolate the issue, I tried using a different charger and the charging worked. I also tried charging via the USB cable and it works. So I am pretty sure that the issue is in fact with the charger. Is there anything I can do to test if the issue is actually the adaptor before I need to take a really long trip to the service center in the middle of a pandemic?

Thanks,

Ashish

Options

2798 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

373 Signins

26030 Page Views

• Views: 26030
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Charger (adaptor) stopped working abruplty.

2020-08-31, 11:17 AM

@ ashishsaman2311 wrote:

Hi, 

I am pretty sure that the issue is with my charger. It's been 20 days since I bought this phone and my charger suddenly stopped working. I tried plugging in the charger to multiple sockets around my home, but it still didn't work. To isolate the issue, I tried using a different charger and the charging worked. I also tried charging via the USB cable and it works. So I am pretty sure that the issue is in fact with the charger. Is there anything I can do to test if the issue is actually the adaptor before I need to take a really long trip to the service center in the middle of a pandemic?

Thanks,

Ashish

Hi,

Sorry to know about your Charger. As per your description, yes it does look like an issue with the adaptor. Showing it to our engineers would be the best option at this point.

Please let me know your location so I can assist you further with the Service Center details.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete