IN

14 Signins

100 Page Views

• Views: 100
  • Message 11 of 22

Re:Dust in rear camera

2020-08-01, 14:16 PM

@ MattForumsMngr wrote:

Thanks so much. Please let me know how your repair/replacement goes.

Again, sorry for this trouble.

-Matt

Update : I submitted my phone at the service centre. They cleaned the rear camera and returned the device in one hour. The engineer told me there might have been some gap. He assured me it wouldn't happen again. I really hope I won't have to face this problem again. I'm satisfied with their service. Thanks for assisting. 

Options

3 Posts

08-01-2020

IN

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 12 of 22

2020-08-01, 19:01 PM
Hi vedanth, plz let me know is this really will not come again? Coz it's been only 15 days I've purchased this phone I'm facing the same issue.
Options

3 Posts

08-01-2020

IN

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 13 of 22

2020-08-01, 19:27 PM
Bro, can u plz let me know whether your phone has been reset or you have all your data ?
Options

7 Posts

07-21-2020

IN

14 Signins

100 Page Views

• Message 14 of 22

2020-08-02, 2:21 AM

@ Piyushmoto wrote:

Bro, can u plz let me know whether your phone has been reset or you have all your data ?

Hi Piyush. No, my phone has not been reset. I asked them not to clear any data. They did as I asked.  They said there might have been some gap and due to the gap the dust might have formed. They said that they have closed the gap and ensured it won't happen again. I do hope it doesn't happen again

Options

7 Posts

07-21-2020

IN

14 Signins

100 Page Views

• Message 15 of 22

2020-08-04, 4:24 AM

@ Piyushmoto wrote:

Hi vedanth, plz let me know is this really will not come again? Coz it's been only 15 days I've purchased this phone I'm facing the same issue.

Ok this is too much. It has not been a week since I got the dust cleaned and now I see dust forming in the rear camera. AGAIN

Options

2619 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

357 Signins

24370 Page Views

• Views: 24370
  • Message 16 of 22

2020-08-04, 10:09 AM

@ Vedanth wrote:

@ Piyushmoto wrote:

Ok this is too much. It has not been a week since I got the dust cleaned and now I see dust forming in the rear camera. AGAIN

Sorry to know about this. Please email to apsocial@motorola.com with your concern, contact number, and device IMEI. We have our concerned team contact you immediately.

Regards,

Suman 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

3 Posts

08-01-2020

IN

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 17 of 22

2020-08-04, 10:13 AM
Vedanth its better to take legal action against motorola. I'm also doing the same if this happen again. Coz we spent thousands of bucks for smoother operations not for this worst design.
Options

1 Posts

08-24-2020

IN

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 18 of 22

2020-08-24, 18:03 PM

Mine is a month old Moto one fusion plus and I am experiencing the same issue. There is no service centre around approx within 100 km of my house. I am highly disappointed with the build quality and the quality checks carried out by Motorola Or Lenovo, whatever it is.

I visited a local mobile repair shop and got the dust cleaned by opening the back plastic cover after removing the screws however, within 10 days it reappeared and Now I am again facing the same issue of blur images.

Moto support is Useless as they neither tell you if it's covered under warranty or not. They don't even tell you if it's chargeable and what would be the possible charge. Even no service centre nearby.

Such a Bad experience. Going to share it on Twitter FB etc to make people aware if Motorola quality and after sales support 

Options

2619 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

357 Signins

24370 Page Views

• Views: 24370
  • Message 19 of 22

2020-08-26, 11:08 AM

@ PeeyushR wrote:

Mine is a month old Moto one fusion plus and I am experiencing the same issue. There is no service centre around approx within 100 km of my house. I am highly disappointed with the build quality and the quality checks carried out by Motorola Or Lenovo, whatever it is.

I visited a local mobile repair shop and got the dust cleaned by opening the back plastic cover after removing the screws however, within 10 days it reappeared and Now I am again facing the same issue of blur images.

Moto support is Useless as they neither tell you if it's covered under warranty or not. They don't even tell you if it's chargeable and what would be the possible charge. Even no service centre nearby.

Such a Bad experience. Going to share it on Twitter FB etc to make people aware if Motorola quality and after sales support 

I apologize for the experience and the inconvenience caused. I would like to know if you emailed us as I suggested in my previous replies above. If not, please share your details with us.

We would like to escalate this further.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1 Posts

09-04-2020

IN

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 20 of 22

2020-09-04, 7:42 AM

Hello there, 

I have been recently facing the same issue with my Motorola One Fusion Plus. There is a small patch of dust in my main camera lens which is highly disappointing considering the fact that I purchased it a month back or so and the issue came into my notice a week back. Will the warranty cover the repair??

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete