Options

12 Posts

07-08-2020

IN

12 Signins

115 Page Views

• Views: 115
  • Message 1 of 2

Dust inside the sensor, popup camera issue.

2020-07-22, 15:26 PM
Dear moto team The whole forum is plagued with popup camera issues and no one is batting an eye. Please stop producing new products in a hurry and please invest in quality control. My two week old phone has dust inside the sensor glass. Just above the macro lense. I looked closely and i can even see the glue with which the glass was fixed onto the body.it seeped out. It's been 2 week and a basic bug update hasn't even arrived. How many days does it take for a big company like yours to bring out a patch. Fire those incompetent fools and recruit some chaps from xda. Even they bring out patches faster than your team. The popup camera hardware will surely get damaged and if it did no one will pay a dime to fix the issue. You guys have skipped all the quality control just to meet a deadline. it's not long before someone launches a . This was my first motorola device and this will surely be my last. (P.s. please don't bother sending that automated reply)
Options

2813 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

375 Signins

26185 Page Views

• Views: 26185
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Dust inside the sensor, popup camera issue.

2020-07-24, 10:16 AM

@ debargha1995 wrote:

Dear moto teamThe whole forum is plagued with popup camera issues and no one is batting an eye.Please stop producing new products in a hurry and please invest in quality control.My two week old phone has dust inside the sensor glass.Just above the macro lense.I looked closely and i can even see the glue with which the glass was fixed onto the body.it seeped out.It's been 2 week and a basic bug update hasn't even arrived. How many days does it take for a big company like yours to bring out a patch.Fire those incompetent fools and recruit some chaps from xda. Even they bring out patches faster than your team.The popup camera hardware will surely get damaged and if it did no one will pay a dime to fix the issue.You guys have skipped all the quality control just to meet a deadline. it's not long before someone launches a .This was my first motorola device and this will surely be my last.(P.s. please don't bother sending that automated reply)

Hello!

We're always looking to make improvements and your feedback is truly valued. I'll make sure it's passed along to the concerned team.

I would like to inform you that we have rolled out the full deployment patch yesterday. You can check the system updates if you have not received it.

As for the dust in the camera, I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will certainly help you with this. Kindly visit our Service Center and email the Job Sheet at apsocial@motorola.com

Once received the details, our concerned team will immediately escalate your case and get in touch with you. Let me know your location if you need help with the Service Center details.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete