US

168 Signins

1699 Page Views

• Views: 1699
  • Message 1 of 2

European Fusion+ with or without NFC?

2020-07-03, 12:32 PM

Hello,

Here in Europe NFC is a very popular payment method, it was rising before but especially now with the Corona crisis most people like to pay using NFC. Government agencies are using it as well for different purposes. I noticed that with Motorola different phones can have regional differences. A phone in the US might not have NFC but the European version might.

I have heard rumours that the Fusion+ does not have NFC. Is this correct? Or it only correct for the Indian version? Will the European version have NFC? 

Options

132 Posts

04-03-2018

GB

315 Signins

2667 Page Views

• Views: 2667
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:European Fusion+ with or without NFC?

2020-07-06, 10:07 AM

Hello,

Here in Europe NFC is a very popular payment method, it was rising before but especially now with the Corona crisis most people like to pay using NFC. Government agencies are using it as well for different purposes. I noticed that with Motorola different phones can have regional differences. A phone in the US might not have NFC but the European version might.

I have heard rumours that the Fusion+ does not have NFC. Is this correct? Or it only correct for the Indian version? Will the European version have NFC? 

Hi. The European version of this device unfortunately does not support NFC. We hope this information is helpful!

Kind Regards, 

Sara

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete