Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

07-21-2021

India

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Facing internet issue during mobile tethering

2021-07-21, 20:16 PM

Hi,

I connect my laptop with my motorola one fusion plus through mobile tethering. I use SIM 1 for this. Before 3-4 days ie (18-july2021) I was not facing this issue but now whenever I connect my laptop with phone through mobile tethering and I get a call on the same SIM which I am using for data, the internet is stopped. What's the issue?

Options

1565 Posts

11-24-2020

India

170 Signins

18240 Page Views

• Views: 18240
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Facing internet issue during mobile tethering

2021-07-22, 8:11 AM

Hi VipraSh

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Sorry to know about this. Let me check and help you here. I would like to inform you that this completely depends on the network strength. I would suggest you try reporting this with the network provider/SIM service provider, they will be able to help you. Meanwhile, you can try resetting the network settings(Go to Settings > System > Advanced > Reset option > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth) and test the device. I hope this helps! 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms