Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

789 Posts

11-24-2020

India

117 Signins

10890 Page Views

• Views: 10890
  • Message 31 of 35

Re:Issue with Airtel connectivity

2021-04-01, 6:02 AM

@ Sharma_Shubham wrote:

Hi Sunitha 

Please update the status. I am not only the person who is facing this problem. Please resolve asap and if there is any issue with the hardware please change the device.

Hi, 

Regarding the Network, we have already checked and suggested you visit Service Center for further diagnosis. For camera concern, please wait once I learn more information from the team will get back to you. Your patience will be highly appreciated. 

Thanks

Sunitha 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

5 Posts

03-13-2021

India

126 Signins

110 Page Views

• Views: 110
  • Message 32 of 35

2021-04-01, 10:54 AM
I tried network resetting many times, and also talk to network service provider they said there is no issue from there side.and one more thing volte not works even volte sign appear on the status bar. Please help .
Options

2532 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1148 Signins

48330 Page Views

• Views: 48330
  • Message 33 of 35

2021-04-05, 8:04 AM

@ Mof+ wrote:

I tried network resetting many times, and also talk to network service provider they said there is no issue from there side.and one more thing volte not works even volte sign appear on the status bar. Please help .

Hi, 

It seems like your device has a hardware issue and the device needs to be serviced. I would suggest sending your phone to service at this point. Please go through the link here to find the nearest Service Center details

Thanks

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

5 Posts

03-13-2021

India

126 Signins

110 Page Views

• Views: 110
  • Message 34 of 35

2021-04-05, 16:20 PM
How many days take this to repair my phone , as I have only this phone for daily driver .
Options

789 Posts

11-24-2020

India

117 Signins

10890 Page Views

• Views: 10890
  • Message 35 of 35

2021-04-06, 8:23 AM

@ Mof+ wrote:

How many days take this to repair my phone , as I have only this phone for daily driver .

Hi, 

We can’t confirm this as the device needs to be diagnosed by the Service center. We would suggest you contact the Service Center, they will assist you further. 

Thank

Sunitha

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms