AF

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Mobile Camera issue

2020-09-02, 19:37 PM

Hello 

I am using this mobile moto one fusion + from last 1 and half months every thing was good and i was very happy for its performance but before 5 or 6 days i was trying to take a picture so that i opend the Camera but the camera does not appear after 40 second. I thought there was some problem so I restarted my phone after that again I did the same  but the same problem was there ...after that I called moto customer care for this issue ..they told me to do some steps I did the same but still problem was there in my camera ..lastly they told me to go service center for hardware issue ..

Ok this was my issue and what I did according to moto care 

Now it's very shameful and very frastrating that in less then 2 month's I have to go to service center .... Why I have spended 17499 for this only ...why I will go to service center in less then two month ...why ???? If I should go to service center sure I will  throw this phone to river or I will throw this phone inside the truck wheel ..and upload this video to you tube ..if you don't want me to do this .. please replace my phone to new phone I will not allow to do any kind of internal service to this phone ...If you are not going to replace this phone to new phone I will go to consumer foram and I will sue you there ...moto you don't know how much angry I am ...you know it's my 7th personal moto phone and I don't even remember how many I have recommended to others ...very very disappointed

Options

2676 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

361 Signins

24805 Page Views

• Views: 24805
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Mobile Camera issue

2020-09-03, 5:47 AM

@ Nitin@Raj wrote:

Hello 

I am using this mobile moto one fusion + from last 1 and half months every thing was good and i was very happy for its performance but before 5 or 6 days i was trying to take a picture so that i opend the Camera but the camera does not appear after 40 second. I thought there was some problem so I restarted my phone after that again I did the same  but the same problem was there ...after that I called moto customer care for this issue ..they told me to do some steps I did the same but still problem was there in my camera ..lastly they told me to go service center for hardware issue ..

Ok this was my issue and what I did according to moto care 

Now it's very shameful and very frastrating that in less then 2 month's I have to go to service center .... Why I have spended 17499 for this only ...why I will go to service center in less then two month ...why ???? If I should go to service center sure I will  throw this phone to river or I will throw this phone inside the truck wheel ..and upload this video to you tube ..if you don't want me to do this .. please replace my phone to new phone I will not allow to do any kind of internal service to this phone ...If you are not going to replace this phone to new phone I will go to consumer foram and I will sue you there ...moto you don't know how much angry I am ...you know it's my 7th personal moto phone and I don't even remember how many I have recommended to others ...very very disappointed

Hi,

Sorry to know about your concern and the inconvenience caused. I would like you to perform Clear Cache in your camera-- go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App Info > select the Camera > Storage > Clear Cache.

Then Force Stop the camera and restart it again.

Also, please check your device in Safe Mode and open the camera. Let me know how long does it take for the camera to operate. 

I will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete