Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

5 Posts

02-04-2016

Delhi

5 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 11 of 18

Re:Moto one fusion plus unable to connect to WiFi

2020-10-24, 18:42 PM

They are replying but no fix for this problem as of now. 

Even 2 days back my moto one fusion + restarted on its own and stucked at M logo until i have to hard reset it. (I have 3 mins long video of this)

So, quite dissatisfied with the phone uptil now in 4-5 days. 

Having said all this, I don't want to switch to some other brand reason bring i am using moto g5 s plus for last 2.5 years and even though it's giving me problem, I am actually used to it. 

But it looks like that i have to resort to some other brand. 

Options

5659 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3331 Signins

78681 Page Views

• Views: 78681
  • Message 12 of 18

2020-10-26, 18:35 PM

@ Rjain1 wrote:

They are replying but no fix for this problem as of now. 

Even 2 days back my moto one fusion + restarted on its own and stucked at M logo until i have to hard reset it. (I have 3 mins long video of this)

So, quite dissatisfied with the phone uptil now in 4-5 days. 

Having said all this, I don't want to switch to some other brand reason bring i am using moto g5 s plus for last 2.5 years and even though it's giving me problem, I am actually used to it. 

But it looks like that i have to resort to some other brand. 

I'm truly sorry you're experiencing issues with your phone.  For the wifi issue, I think you already provided the make/model of your router. In order for us to investigate further we will need a Bug Report with WiFi Verbose enabled. Steps Below

1. Enable Developer options (Settings > About Phone > Tap on Build number 7 times > enter PIN/Password)

2. Go into Developer options (Settings > System > Advanced > Developer Options)  

3. Enable/Toggle on the following item from Developer Options (Bug report shortcut and Enable Wi-Fi Verbose Logging)

4. Go back to your home screen.

5. Duplicate the issue. Once the issue is duplicated generate the bug report

6. Long Press the power button and choose Take bug report from the power menu

7. You will get a notification from Android system that a Bug report is being generated. Allow this to finish.  

8. Once the report is completed you will have another notification that says Bug report #x captured Tap to share your bug report.

9. Tap on the notification > OK > Save to drive > if prompted Allow > Save

10. Once the report is uploaded to drive you will have a notification from Drive that says 1 file uploaded.

11. Tap on the notification > Tap on 3 dots to the right of the bug report file you just uploaded > Tap on share > Tap on the lock on the bottom left > Change > Viewer > Change again > Copy link

12. Share the link here in this post

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

5 Posts

12-20-2020

India

11 Signins

70 Page Views

• Views: 70
  • Message 13 of 18

2021-01-01, 18:19 PM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12SmGX-c3n23KG-VeHcp6WYsLL1TnWDs2/view?usp=drivesdk

This is the bag report. Ihave faced wifi connection problem when trying to connect to mobile hotspot. Please fix this problem ASAP.

Options

2769 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1176 Signins

51315 Page Views

• Views: 51315
  • Message 14 of 18

2021-01-04, 7:58 AM

@ Ratn@ wrote:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12SmGX-c3n23KG-VeHcp6WYsLL1TnWDs2/view?usp=drivesdk

This is the bag report. Ihave faced wifi connection problem when trying to connect to mobile hotspot. Please fix this problem ASAP.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please let us know are able to connect to Wi-Fi? Doe sit happen with particular mobile hotspot connections?

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

5 Posts

12-20-2020

India

11 Signins

70 Page Views

• Message 15 of 18

2021-01-05, 14:03 PM

Till now this is happen only mobile hotspot, and after some days from the problem create, it's automatically sort out. This is happen circularly... Notification bar show me that wifi is connected but when I try to open internet then it can't be open

Options

2769 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1176 Signins

51315 Page Views

• Views: 51315
  • Message 16 of 18

2021-01-06, 5:37 AM

@ Ratn@ wrote:

Till now this is happen only mobile hotspot, and after some days from the problem create, it' automatically sort out. This is happen circularly... Notification bar show me that wifi is connected but when I try to open internet then it can' be open

Hi, 

Thank you for the confirmation, can you please let us know the make and model of the device which you are trying to connect and the security type for Wifi.

Regards

Sandip

Options

5 Posts

12-20-2020

India

11 Signins

70 Page Views

• Message 17 of 18

2021-01-07, 5:59 AM

Device model: vivo Y21L

Security type: WPA2 PSK

Options

2999 Posts

04-04-2018

India

404 Signins

27725 Page Views

• Views: 27725
  • Message 18 of 18

2021-01-11, 10:11 AM

@ Ratn@ wrote:

Device model: vivo Y21L

Security type: WPA2 PSK

Thank you for sharing the detail. I have updated our respective team, please allow me some time, I will get back to you once I get an update from them.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)